No announcement yet.

Game on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After months of debate and elimination, the Grand Council elected Priest Nimrodicus III to the position of High Priest. Through his wisdom and giudance an allience with the Japanese was accepted. He furthered our knowledge of iron and how to turn it into tools and weapons for the peoples use. He opened up a new realm of mathmatics called Geometry. With this he proclaim that engineering would soon be a science instead of an art. A new city was laid down with 4 more planned and 10 on the drwning board. Sadly the Goddess and God took him away to be with them. In his last speech, he called more people to the cause of this great nation and vowed that he would return somday.

Download Me!!!
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

*bump-ady* *bump* *bump*, *bump-ady* *bump* *bump*, look at this thread go.
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Don't have time to play yet, mayby on weekend, if no-one gets first...
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

If they beat you to it, play the turn they upload.

Comment

My browser doesn't have a clue what to do with php?
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Hi guys, I download the game but... how many turns can I play?

Comment

No limit on turns. I usally play 10-20.

Comment

zzzz

Comment

Huge chaos, started after the death of the loved High Priest Nimrodicus, ended only, when Paveius II Forgotten was elected as the High Priest. Many don't know, what he has actually done. One fact is, that he established cities to the southern parts of the Great Roman Imperium. The time of the new leader stopped, when radicalist-fundmentalist group, Sons of Nimrodicus, suddently captured Paveius II and left him in a small cottage in middle of a huge forest. While the citizens forgot Paveius, many knew it was time for a new dynasty.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Pave; March 20, 2004, 07:11.
                    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Can I say this is more like a succession game than a democracy game

Now, if only I could find my CtP disc...

Comment

Yep, this is a succesion game, but it was the only way to get something started here
                        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

The people grew restless waiting for the re-emergence of the Nations founding Nimrodicus Dynasty, and dispairing the loss of Pavetius to the jungle hut, they carried the aged priest checkMatius to the temple and begged for an orderly rule.

He found a land completely ignorant. Not one leader had braught education or even simple markets to the great land. The people lived in the darkness of ignorance and poverty. This problem is not insrumountable, but higher arts of war are required to stave off numerous attacks from the evil Incan empire.

Pavetious had left much public works gold in the storehouse, checkMatious put this to work by building many mines across the land. The Stirrup and Classical Education were discovered, and the people wonder at the come Agricultural Revolution.

In spite of numerous attempts at diplomacy the world leading Incan armies have broken down the walls of three Roman cities and have taken innocent settlers to their graves before erecting even primitive walls. The Incan mauraders attack aboard fire breating steeds.

From the west, our land also suffers from the incursion of radical religous zealots who have turned the hearts of three cities.

Checkmatious discovered the ruin cities of Syracuse and Florentia, but their close proximity to the Incans left them vulnerable. Jerusalem, Banonia, Vindonissa, Nicomedia, Argentoraum, Nemausus, Siscia, Austrica, and Vimilacium were all founded in these evil times. Hispalis, Syracuse, and Palmyra were all destroyed by the Incans. Rome and Pompei and another city are entranced by the false religion of the west.

The people, lamenting the foolishness of bringing fourth checkmatious to lead the nation, have run him up on a pike and went in search of a new leader.

The City State Besieged
                          Last edited by checkMate; March 21, 2004, 16:15.
                          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Very comical stuff, gracious leaders. I look forward to the continuing saga of your "too many chiefs, not enough indians" world!

Mac the Knife of the Scots (parallel universe and all that)

Comment

Nimrodicus the IV rose to power in the shadow of checkMmatuis. Production began to sore as the rations were lowered to increase population. Every peasant had to be givin a raise to offset the storage of food, which was mostly used to pay for the picks and shovels for the mines biult under the PublicWorks Program

The people experienced the magical wonders of alchamy and marvels that a revolution in the agriculture industry could bring. A brave warrior exploring the wilderness stumpled upon the idea ofr making the hulls of our ship stronger allowing the safe passage across vast oceans.

Saddly several thoundsand poeple were slaughtered and enslaved when the vile Incans and Cubans. Irish invadeders preach heresy in Rome and paid for thier crimes in death after they fled the city.

While in a secret labratory seeing a test of a new weapon, it exploded. Shrapnel flew all over the room, slicing deep into those there including High Priest Nimrodicus IV. He died of his greivious wounds early the next day.

Click here to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                                Can I say this is more like a succession game than a democracy game

Now, if only I could find my CtP disc...
                                Frozz - want one? Email me about it.

And how does this work? Succession style?
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X