Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***ATTENTION! Download the Dungeon of Apolyton Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***ATTENTION! Download the Dungeon of Apolyton Here!

You can now download the Apolyton Dungeon ( less than 2megs ) - a roleplaying adventure module set in Apolyton.

***Neverwinter Nights is needed to play (with at least the first expansion, S of U)***

Get the download from THIS SITE

Please, please, please also take 2 minutes to register and VOTE (near the bottom) and leave a comment. If I get at least 10 votes then the module will be posted to their "New releases" page.

Even if you don't have NWN, please feel free to download it and read the walkthrough (included in the zip)

I hope you all have fun hunting down the Moderators, drinking in Skanky's Bar or just watching Arrian "train" the Apolyton Guard.

-Jam
    Last edited by Jamski; January 13, 2004, 04:27.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

/me wishes he had NWN
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've closed and topped this thread so it gets the attention it deserves without the spam.

I'll leave it up top for a few weeks.

Good Job, J-man.

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
      X