PEACE/CyCon War Report Thread - for (mostly) factual reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEACE/CyCon War Report Thread - for (mostly) factual reports

Given that no-one else seems to have done so yet, I thought it might be a good idea to set up a thread for the PEACE and CyCon to post reports of how the war is going.

If this thread is going to be used, I would like to ask that people keep trash talk to the appropriate thread rather than cluttering this one up with it.

I'm not sure if I'm permitted to release direct information about the war, however I believe I can sum up the question "how is the war going?" in two words:

To plan.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

CyCon appears to be winning the war thus far.

Comment

We were thinking about releasing a 3D Issue each year commenting on the course of the war. The problem is we first have to find people with time to write the articles.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I am now authorised to announce the CyCon's most recent military victory:

[Rolf Harris voice] Can ya guess what it is yet? [/Rolf Harris voice]
          Last edited by Drogue; January 4, 2004, 22:06.
          Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
            We were thinking about releasing a 3D Issue each year commenting on the course of the war. The problem is we first have to find people with time to write the articles.
            That was why I posted this; the idea was that people could just post short reports saying 'we have captured the PEACE/CyCon capital' (delete as appropriate), without having to write up an article to surround it.

Comment

we can confirm several PEACE bases liberated by CyCon taskforces...none to minimal resistance incountered...
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

NAMES goddamit! We need NAMES!

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

All Base names have been Changed to Protect the inocent Pirates being forcibly assimilated within.

I can confirm that our new base Triplex bears a striking resemblance to the former PEACE Capital.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Jamski: Here's a hint. You have a pact, and so can see the basenames of each faction. When PEACE lose a base, it will disappear from their screen and reappear on ours. Just see which this has already happened with

Oh, and this only works if we haven't changed the name
                    Smile

Comment

So how many bases have you guys pwnd thus far?
                      All I can see is this one extra base you have.

Then again I'm still lookin' at the Hive turn...

ARGH dammit I know the name AND the co-ords but I can't post them for risk of spying YAAARGH!!!

Comment

We have taken two so far IIRC.
                        Smile

Comment

Yes, Drogue - but I can't look untill we get the turn again... hurry up Drones!

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

We see everything
                            we know everything
                            We are the Planetary Government.
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

all your base are belong to us?

Comment

Working...
                              X