Expired Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired Bacon

It has a "sell by December 6" sticker. Will I get sick if I eat it?
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

You'll die!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I just got sick from bad half and half. I don't want to get sick again, but.... the bacon cost me $4.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Dude

what are you thinking

throw that **** out

you shouldn't even be asking this question
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Err ok.
          -Bokonon

Comment

Eat it! You could become an X-Man!

Comment

Ramo daiiiiiilinnnnnnnnngggggg can you say food poisoning?
              Last edited by Tiamat; December 27, 2003, 21:44.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Fried properly you probably wouldn't get food poisoning, but it might not taste very good. Unless you like rancid fat, that is.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Just eat it and let us know what happens. Do it for science!

Comment

Eat it... especially the discolored parts... expose the lies!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

do it on tv and get paid for it!!
                      B♭3

Comment

Ramo let me just say this.........there is a reason they put a sell by date on it!!
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          do it on tv and get paid for it!!
                          Oooh... sell it to Fear Factor .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking of becoming like Kenny in that South Park episode.
                            -Bokonon

Comment

The bacon is in the trash, but I still regret throwing away those 4 dollars.
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                              X