Are you aggressive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you aggressive?

Cuz I am.....Well rarely....well no. Not rarely, but not often either. Well, it really depends on the situation.
    Well, I really feel sometimes like I NEED to kick someone's ass. Do you ever feel that way?

I'm a fun outgoing person that really loves to laugh an all but when someone or something gets on my nerves I have a hard time controling my self. But the more I age the better I get at it.
    Take this for example:
    It's Christmas time and the malls are filled with people. Some stupid peeps keep driving around to find a parking spot. Me, on the other hand, go at the entrence of the mall, wait for someone to come out and follow them to their car. So that's what I did. When I get to the guys spot, some other guy pulls in in front of me to take my parking spot. I amlost got out of my car to kick the guys ass but I didn't.
    That's what I'm talking about. I have these kind of....I dont know....explosions of anger towards these situations and I have problems controlling my temper in these moments. 5 years ago I would've probably got out of my car, pulled the guy out of his car and kicked his ass....which would probably have got me in some trouble so I'm glad I didn't. But imo, the guy deserved it, just so he doesn't do it again to someone else....and calm my self down.

Are any of you the same? Did you fight a lot when you were young? Do you have a bad temper in specific situations?

I cant seem to get rid of it....I wish I could....Atleast I dont do stupid stuff like that anymore...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Where's the ****ing poll?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Where's the ****ing poll?
      Well it's "aggressive nutters" 2, regular folk 0.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Do I attack random puppies and little children? Sometimes...

Do I stand up to myself when facing aggression? Everytime.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Do you giys need a poll to answer?

It's just that I dont know any of my friends that are like that. They're all like:'' Chill man!'' But I cant.

Are any of you like me?

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Do I stand up to myself when facing aggression? Everytime.
            What about that time with the stupid teen that insulted you and you didn't do anything? Why didn't you kick his ass? Remember?

Spec.

Comment

Spec, oh yeah, damn.. you're correct. Well.. yeah but I was aggressive. I just didn't act on it. I can be aggressive inside. I just don't do a thing about it. I was pissed off sure.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                Do you giys need a poll to answer?

It's just that I dont know any of my friends that are like that. They're all like:'' Chill man!'' But I cant.

Are any of you like me?

Spec.

Oh, no. Never. Not at any time.
                I'm so chilled it's suspected I'm comatose.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ok then Slow, what would you have done in the parking situation I mentionned?

Spec.

Comment

Spec, and you can't count that anyway.. I wasn't really facing aggression. I was getting insulted... Hey, I haven't attacked a person that only insulted me. The times that I have attacked was when those punks kicked my car, and when that whale was raining on my friend. So there .
                    I don't get into peoples faces..
                    In da butt.

Comment

Nope I never really fought. Never really had to I guess. I'm tall and nature has endowed me with a pretty intimidating physic (even though I never really have worked out) so I guess it's the "prevention" case in my case. They see they don't want to mess with me (even guys which could possibly kick my ass if they wanted to).

That is if I have my patience. If I lose it it can very well come to blows. But somehow this is also perceived from the outside apparently and when I'm pissed there never is any provocation. Of course all this goes for strangers, not the people I care about, which I could never hurt.

I very very rarely lose patience though, almost never.

Once such case where I did lose my patience was when I was getting my car out after having spent a night guard at the army and being really tired.

There was this communal parking close to the barracks that had only one way for cars to enter and exit and only one car could fit at a time.

Just as I was ready to exit the parking lot, another car tries to enter. I step on the gas and go forward and the other driver does the same.

Without thinking I dash out of the car and smash close the door, really ready to have a fistfight. The other driver does exactly the same, and as I was ready to hurl my first curse at him we both at the same time realize we're friends!!! He was a friend from the army who actually was just coming to do his morning guard. (the time was about 6 in the morning).

We ended calling eachother re malaka! (which would translate to damn w@nker - and it isn't a curse if you say it the way we did) and we laughed our asses off.

Everyday madness of the army. I was laughing all my way back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        Spec, and you can't count that anyway.. I wasn't really facing aggression. I was getting insulted... Hey, I haven't attacked a person that only insulted me.
                        Well I did...before. I still want to, but dont anymore, but I still have a hard time keeping my cool. I hope it will go away someday.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                          Ok then Slow, what would you have done in the parking situation I mentionned?

Spec.
                          Here in Texas, we have cattle guards. See below.

With the proper amount of force...

Comment

I'm not at all. I've never hit anyone in my life, and I don't intend to. I can usually find a way out in most situations, and I've never needed to hit someone. I'm incredibly pacifistic. The only way I would ever be able to hit someone is if they hurt Louise. Nothing else could be worth violence.
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                              I'm not at all. I've never hit anyone in my life, and I don't intend to. I can usually find a way out in most situations, and I've never needed to hit someone. I'm incredibly pacifistic. The only way I would ever be able to hit someone is if they hurt Louise. Nothing else could be worth violence.
                              Not even to teach them a lesson so they dont do it to someone else?

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X