Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "jump to other pages" - feature doesn't work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "jump to other pages" - feature doesn't work...

...and never has.

If I'm at page 1 and want to jump to page 5, I select "5" and then press "go" at the bottom of the page, right?

Wrong! I always have to go via the other, displayed pages... A recent example: I wanted to go to page "20" in the member list... I chose "20", pressed "go" and nothing happened... AFAIK it has never worked for me... Why? Am I the only one?

Carolus
    Last edited by Carolus Rex; December 15, 2003, 11:02.

dont press go
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

just switch to the page number and wait
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Carolus

Comment

More accurate to say our Carolus doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            dont press go
            I've never understood what that buttin is for, and now that you say it isn't working it you perss it Why is it even existing?
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              dont press go
              But Mark...pressing go makes me happy

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                But Mark...pressing go makes me happy
                Well, that's why it exists. It may not take anyone anywhere, but the ability to press it makes Asmodean happy
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Just pass it, don't press it. You get 200 quid.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

I've never understood what that buttin is for, and now that you say it isn't working it you perss it Why is it even existing?
                    It takes less effort to ignore it than to remove the button and test that the feature still works.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Don't worry, I feel stupid as well
                      Stupid "go"
                      "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

I concur with earlier posters: why on earth is it still there?

Take it away or, better yet, rename it "Go, CR, go!"...

Carolus

Comment

What aboul Cancel as new name?

If you press it - you don't go, so Cancel is a beatiful name
                          Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Nope. I demand it's renamed "Go, CR, go!"! I will settle for nothing less!

Carolus

Comment

prepare for dissappointment.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X