Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how to resize animated gif's, but there's one I want to use as my avatar. Could someone resize this?

EDIT: also, could someone put the santa hat on?
    Attached Files

where'd you find that? (sorry I dont know how to resize it)

Comment

The C3-Conquests forum. Someone posted it in the patch thread (some changes were made to the combat model to make spearman vs tank more realistic).

Comment

I like that also!!! Pretty funny!
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I love that one.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

That's great!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

EDIT: Only another 8 million years until the page refreshes...
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If I had the time to spend on it, I could crop it instead of shrinking it, but the image isn't condusive to cropping without moving the spearman on top of the tank. Here's my shrunken version:
                Attached Files
                badams

Comment

Or if you want to see a cropped version that misses out too much:
                  Attached Files
                  badams

Comment

I like the cropped one better. All the necessary imagery is there and it shows better detail.

Comment

You could even over-lap the spearman a little bit more, if you want to see more of the tank.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

i can add hats
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

editing the red back in.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Inverse Icarus; December 15, 2003, 21:30.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X