No announcement yet.

Home/Central front HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no doubt that once you have pounded the enemy forces inside the hilly city of Jenin to rubble, the Palestinian resistance in the area will crumble. Unfortunately most of the reinforcements were needed elsewhere, including the zion worker. Perhaps I will be able to assign another zion worker to your command when the next ship docks in Haifa. I will keep your request for armored support under advisement for now. Victory in Jenin will assure mobile support for the advance to the next seige.

Comment

Thank you, mein General. God's will be done.

Comment

January 1949 The seige continues

The seige of Jenin.
        WW1 vet artillery kills Pal Anti aircraft gun
        WW1 vet artillery kills Pal Frontier Guard
        WW1 vet artillery withdraws to Nazareth rest
        WW2 vet artillery withdraws to Nazareth to rest
        WW1 vet artillery advances from Nazareth to fortress
        WW1 vet artillery advances from Nazareth to fortress
        WW2 artillery advances to fortress from the rear

Defense of Nazareth
        Palmach vet inside nazareth kills Pal machine gunner
        Palmach vet from Haifa advances east from Nazareth and kills Pal Arab Legion

I fully expect our troops to be more than capable of capture Jenin in February
        Attached Files

Comment

Whats left in there, any idea????

Pesky Palestinians
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

If 1 ww2 artillery, 2 vet ww1 artillery and 2 vet lightly damaged ww1 artillery can't take the city in february, I'll be pissed off. Having played this scenario on my own before, there are usually at 2 Frontier guards in each Pal city, so I figure at least one more of those.

Comment

Cool

That amount of arty out to pulverize it then.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Victory on Two Fronts!!
                Arabs in West Bank surrounded on three sides; attacked from north and south!

I am pleased to report to the COS that both Jenin and Ramallah have fallen. Forces have moved to occupy both cities to prevent hope for any Arab counter-attack. Until I receive further orders, it shall be the intention of my front to use all of its resources to reduce the Arab pocket and secure the entire West side of the Jordan.

Unfortunately, further advance was halted as the Zion workers that should be building my fortifications at Jenin instead built a railroad. Therefore, forces were ordered to fully secure Jenin.

How many turns does it take a Zion worker to build a fortress? I only have one in the north, so I may need to take another for this advance to continue towards Nablus.

Requests for myself before I forget.
                City Defenses for Ramallah.
                David Disraeli
                Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

unstickied

Comment

Working...
                  X