Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel a little silly now! I had the do not overwrite existing files box checked in winzip!

WOOHOO!! This patch rocks

Played a few quick turns with no bugs - I'll give it a royal flogging over easter and report any problems I pick up (although I'm sure there are people much more adept at picking these things up than me!).

Beech

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
      ...(I just tested on RoN, Civ3, CM3...).
      [OFF TOPIC]Just out of curiosity Locutus, does CM3 stand for Combat Mission 3. [/OFF TOPIC]

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Explorer here, and wheel's never worked in CtP1/2 either, though, like Locutus, it works in many other games.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin
          [OFF TOPIC]Just out of curiosity Locutus, does CM3 stand for Combat Mission 3. [/OFF TOPIC]
          Championship Manager
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Logitech Optical Mouse
            Doesnt and never has worked in vanilla CtP2 (dunno about source code update)
            + works in other games

Used to have a Genius Mouse PS2 and that didnt work in CtP2 or CtP1

havent tested my current mouse in CtP1 but i would assume it doesnt work
            Oxygen should be considered a drug
            Tiberian Sun Retro
            My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
            http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

• Wheel mouse optical USB. Works perfectly ... with the debug version . The release and final versions are not responding.

Comment

• I don’t know if this has been said before but when you go to save the game and the screen comes up if you press return with that screen up (eg to say yes to the save) it goes to the next turn
                "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
                The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
                Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

• Yep, always annoyed me as well........ :doitnow:

Same for if you say quit or exit and it tells you:

You haven't saved yet, do you want to save or leave anyway.

You save and it comes up with the same window.............

Comment

• I have a question for the modders and Peter in particular, does someone know if the Updater2 can run without the DebugSlic=No option. If the answer is yes I am ready to spend some time to check the text files and make the changes that would allow us to use it with the playtest files.
                    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                      Yep, always annoyed me as well........
                      Same for if you say quit or exit and it tells you:
                      You haven't saved yet, do you want to save or leave anyway.
                      You save and it comes up with the same window.............
                      I have always wondered why there was not a save and exit option....
                      ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
                      "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
                      Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

• Thing i want most: a popup warning me that im about to go to war when i ACCIDENTLY move my unit towards an opposing one.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Do you really want to start a war? Popup

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                          Thing i want most: a popup warning me that im about to go to war when i ACCIDENTLY move my unit towards an opposing one.
                          I do not do this very often, but it is annoying when it happens. This is how I found the lose-new-tech-on-autosave-reload bug.
                          ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
                          "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
                          Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

• to that suggestion.

I have actually had the problem not with accidental moves, but when I couldn't tell the difference between color of some friendly and enemy unit.

This is one of all feautures that every other game in the branch, has, and remarkably rational.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Anybody else had a problem with the fog of war
                              "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
                              The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
                              Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Mc
                                Anybody else had a problem with the fog of war
                                Not yet!

Solver, are you using Martin's or Locutus' colors...

Martin, I have not yet installed the new playtest files (I have planned to do it this week), have you changed the colors or are you still using the ones coming from the previous playest files.

Comment

Working...
                                X