Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You obviously haven't met the bouncer yet
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• So how many bars and grills are there?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• There's Drogue's Cocktail Bar and Recreation Commons and Skanky's Bar and Grill. They're pretty near each other.

Drogue, you have the most amusing (IMHO) dialogue in the game. The chat you have after Urban Ranger is finally happy is rather silly.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
          You obviously haven't met the bouncer yet
          In my business there's plenty of "bounce". Now whether we're talking about the same kind is another issue entirely.............

Comment

• MattH, just remembered, you´ll have to move the startpoint back to the old location. I left it on level 14. whoops!

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Hehe oops- I've been so busy (piles of computers to sort through!). I haven't done anything yet.
              cIV list: cheats
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                Drogue, you have the most amusing (IMHO) dialogue in the game. The chat you have after Urban Ranger is finally happy is rather silly.
                That's great As in Edwin silly or Minsc silly?
                Smile

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  Mayor of Apolyton (not Ming, Rah, Marko or Dan)

-Jam
                  I would think MrWhereItsAt or Trip as they are always running demogames and stuff.

Comment

• I'd go with MrWhereItsAt or notyoueither as mayor. Both have been hugely influential in the Civ3 demogames.

Actually, if you need some government officials... some DG gov't officials, past and present. I haven't checked to see if you've already included them.

Trip
                    Ninot
                    BigFree
                    vondrack
                    Arnelos
                    Togas
                    BigFurryMonster
                    Dominae
                    E_T
                    Aggie
                    Unorthodox (check capitalization)
                    UberKrux
                    Aro
                    joncnunn
                    Spiffor
                    Timeline (where'd he go, anyway?)

And some of the Strat/Apolyton University guys:

Theseus
                    Alexman
                    Arrian (he'd make an absolutely perfect psychotic military officer, IMHO... )
                    Sir Ralph
                    Catt
                    nbarclay
                    Cort Haus
                    Mountain Sage

BTW, I'm considering getting SoU myself. Schedule notwithstanding, I may be able to help with beta-testing. Will this module be playable starting with a 1st-level character?
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Jamski: If you wan't a demogamer for major, go Googlie. His position of God could be easily translated into Major
                      Smile

Comment

• As in Edwin silly or Minsc silly?
                        More Jamski-silly

I still haven't decided on a mayor, but a lot of the people on that list need to be slotted in somewhere....

Will this module be playable starting with a 1st-level character?
                        Yes, its designed to be played with a new level one char (best to take Fighter/Rogue I think, or F/C or Sorc... well, any new char will do ok, as long as they're not really crappy) If you give me your e-mail, Vlad, I can send you the next beta the same time I send it to MattH.

-Jam

Comment

• I haven't played with a new chacater yet- but I guess if you don't listen to whining beggars you'll be fine . I'll have to try it out today!
                          cIV list: cheats
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Don't forget to move the start locataion from level 14 to level 0, otherwise you'll start at the end of the game. I was just testing the stuff with the final scenes.

-Jam

Comment

• Ah, I got just the person for the mayor: Vel. Afterall, he wrote the strategy guide to Alpha Centauri and is heading the development effort on Candle'bre.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• VEL! Of course!

Mayor Vel shall be added as soon as I get back to work on it.

Why didn't I think of that before?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X