No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, if you need some government officials... some DG gov't officials, past and present. I haven't checked to see if you've already included them.
    fine dont include me, I dont care, really.

Comment

• Now now... you shall be included. You just don't have any quest attached so you're low on the list. No Grapefruit of Love for you.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I was talking about Vlads list

Comment

• Mental Note: Purchase NWN to go with the new computer, and play this game. I always did love Ad&d, back when I had the time to game regulary.

Just what have you done with my character in this, Jamski?
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• You are chief of the guards in the Apolyton Barracks, under the command of General Tacticus, protecting the freedom of all. Aren't I suprisingly nice sometimes?

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• ....that doesn't sound like me at all. I'm Lawful Evil damnit!
              Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• How's it coming along Jamski? Can I whack Tassadar yet?

Comment

• Progress is currently slowed by an excess of christmas/new year spirits and huge amounts of ANGER about the ACDG. Both should be worn off soon.

-Jam

Comment

• What happened in the demogame?

Comment

• Skullduggery, accusations, bribery, blackmail, backstabbing and evil secret forums of the elite.

Not to mention cheating

-Jam

Comment

• Wow I didn't realise they were so realistic.

Comment

• Man, that sounds pretty terrible. I thought the title was "Democracy Game" for a reason. If they wanted to keep everything going (as they claim), they don't need their own forum to do it...

And back OT... I'll have a full report to you today or early tommorow.
                          cIV list: cheats
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• YAY! Nice one MattH. They're putting me on trial again... this has almost turned into an Apolyton Other Games Mini-Game presents Political Intreigue...

I await thy report with fear and trembling...

-Jam

Comment

• Please do me!

I say I should be a member of the evil communist conspiratists manipulating Comrade Tassadar in the backstage

Of course, we commies are organized in the CPOA (Conspiratists, Plotters and Overthrowers Assembly), and we always disagree with each other when we try to decide Tass's next move.
                              The evil assembly should include Che, Azazel, Agathon and myself
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                                Please do me!
                                Geez, Spiff. I hadn't realized you were so sexually frustrated..................

Comment

Working...
                                X