No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as for other poly characters- we really need a CivNation sprouting fundamentalist doggerl... and of course his good buddy and 'little brother' (IE his DL) DefensorFidei leading the God Squad against the forum atheists... technophile, Provost Harrison, et. al.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Problems today : balance issues galore ! Mattyboy is selling really good stuff too cheap, AH and his DLs are REALLY REALLY FRICKING TOUGH! Improved Tass is completely lethal. DrSpike is too weak. DrSpike's orcs are too tough. Trip, Drogue and Aaglo are naked. MtG is invisible. Area 24 is too nice. Area 24 is also too hard to find. The drunkards in Skanky's Bar & Grill are too annoying. Urban Ranger's beer is too cheap. His longbow is too good. etc.
      have I been added yet? I guess even if I were you wouldnt mention that I was too annoying as that is the point isnt it?

Comment

• Jam
        Herc, do you want to be the on-duty officer at Drogue's Recreation Commons and Cocktail bar
        Great position - to accept bribes, to be a the end of greasy palms.

Want in Sir, no problem Sir, seat by the window? , no problem Sir. Ah Thank you sir you are too kind.
        and if there's anything you want, know what I mean Sir, just give me the nod.

Or is it. 'No thank you Mr Drogue sir, I am on duty until midnight, but thank you for the offfer'

Is that a Mr Urban Ranger over there spamming with Dr Spike?

Good crowd of Commie Zombies in tonight if I might be so bold to comment.

Better Dead and Red I say
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• lol add me too if you want

Comment

• You guys have no idea of the fun I am having as I use you as my twisted puppets.

I wanted to leave religion out of the game, but if I can work it in without offending the god-lovers or the god-bashers then I'll give it a go. These two parties are so easily upset, you know.

WARNING ! THIS MODULE CONTAINS SCENES OF VIOLENCE, NUDITY, PROSTITUTION, ORGANISED CRIME, PREMEDITATED MURDER, THEFT, CONSUMPTION OF HARD DRINKS, RACIST, SEXIST AND IRRELIGEOUS LANGUAGE, FOUNTAINS OF BLOOD AND INFANTILE HUMOUR.

(That's the best advert for most of us )

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sounds great!
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                WARNING ! THIS MODULE CONTAINS SCENES OF VIOLENCE, NUDITY, PROSTITUTION, ORGANISED CRIME, PREMEDITATED MURDER, THEFT, CONSUMPTION OF HARD DRINKS, RACIST, SEXIST AND IRRELIGEOUS LANGUAGE, FOUNTAINS OF BLOOD AND INFANTILE HUMOUR.
                -Jam
                Wow I might even get the game.

Comment

• It IS great

Urban Ranger. I hope you don't mind being constantly drunk... and letting people walk off with your cool gear.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Urban Ranger. I hope you don't mind being constantly drunk... and letting people walk off with your cool gear.
                    Could you make a character who wouldn't be drunk regardless how much he drank?
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Emperor Armour looks REALLY FRICKING cool btw All purple and gold with spiked shoulderpads and big boots.
                      What about Deity Armour?

Comment

• Ah... Deity Armour... this is one of those things like Area 24. No spoilers on the really cool stuff, sorry. Just assume its good, and expensive and you can't buy it in a shop, not even in Mattyboy's Specials. That's all I'll say about it.

Grumpy MtG and the "happy sailors" (Boris, Mr Fun etc) added today, also WICKED commie zombie AI (if I say so myself) Its good that you get some help against them... AH's DLs turned down a bit. Funky lighting effects added everywhere. Lots of bugs and typos caught. Civillians no longer go angry if you kill a box or a table unless its flagged as their property (best not to smash the place up still). Vlad fixed. Spam Badger Maze more devious.

Who are the BIGGEST APOLYTON TROLLS? I need them as the Troll Bosses.

-Jam

Comment

• GrandPa Troll
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• There's one, indeed

-Jam

Comment

• Don't forget Park Avenue / Boddingtons.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Indeed Oh we will have fun with the Troll Holes

make it hard

too many mmodules are (were) too easy

Jon Miller
                                Oh it will be... in places. But for every hard area, there's a trick to make it easier. Don't want everyone to die before they can see all my hard work, eh?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X