No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, let's make him have 1000 Hit points, 50/+6 resistance to all physical attacks... 100% resistance to elemental attacks and attacking him makes the town go hostile. (Insta-death spells should get him)

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ah, Ghengis Farb now added with his Mafia-run brothel, Jessica Rabbit, a rivalry with ADG, assassinations, Tuberski the forgetful knifeman, and the "greatest detective whos name ends with TKO" ! YAY! 'poly town is really coming alive.

Need : Storekeepers, bar guests, policemen, cleaners, citizens etc. And I need LOTS of them. These characters will get either one-liners, short chats or small in-town quests depending how lazy I am.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Wow! I'd love to beta this . What expansion material does it use? I only have Shadows.
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

P.S. Can I run a bookstore?
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

Matt, you're already in actually. You are the initiator of the MAFIA vs the LAW quest. Your Miss Marple put the idea in my head.

I'll add you as a beta tester, great. Only the first expansion will be needed (shadows of...) and it only uses textures and sounds from the original, so SMALL DOWNLOAD!

Beta around Xmas-New Year sound good?

-Jam

Comment

Eggselent! Eggselent!
              I'll have plenty of time over christmas to play- and I might even get that new expansion for myself.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

I'd better get the beta out the door pretty soon then.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  Hmmm, let's make him have 1000 Hit points, 50/+6 resistance to all physical attacks... 100% resistance to elemental attacks and attacking him makes the town go hostile. (Insta-death spells should get him)

-Jam
                  You that was like the corrupt wish thing in OT

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

You that was like the corrupt wish thing in OT
                    ahhh, but I am from the OT

sweet!

and Ive never heard of BG games or Noober. whats BG? and what is Noober infamous for?

Comment

• BG: Baldur´s Gate an RPG from Black Isle.
                      Noober kept talking to you saying a lot of useless stuff, the pop up dialog appeared regardless of what you where doing IIRC , I always ran very quickly whenever I saw him...
                      ... it... it was a long time ago, I don´t want to remember! Go away!

But I´ll remember to have some Weird spells memorized
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Noober would keep saying stuff like :

"Are you an adventurer?"
                        "I want to be an adenturerer too"
                        "You've got a lot of swords there"

at 3 second intervals, so you were always clicking "end conversation" untill you could run away from him ... of course he FOLLOWED the party... he was a PAIN.

-Jam

Comment

• You can mould Town Apolyton after Ankh-Morpork, which means you can toss in loads of colourful characters.

Provost Harrison, local alchmist (he can run the shop)
                          Doctor Strangelove, local healer
                          Lincoln, good-natured fundie (like that Brother something from Ankh-Morpork)
                          Spiffor, somebody like Captain Carrot of the Watch
                          I could imagine Slowwhand to be somebody like Sergeant Colon
                          Ming, Granny Weatherwax
                          rah, Nanny Ogg
                          TCO, local angry dwarven shop owner

and many others
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• There's a NWN Ankh-Morpork!?!
                            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Provost Harrison, local alchmist (he can run the shop)
                              Doctor Strangelove, local healer
                              Lincoln, good-natured fundie (like that Brother something from Ankh-Morpork)
                              Spiffor, somebody like Captain Carrot of the Watch
                              I could imagine Slowwhand to be somebody like Sergeant Colon
                              Ming, Granny Weatherwax
                              rah, Nanny Ogg
                              TCO, local angry dwarven shop owner
                              Some of these are good ideas... but some people (Ming, Rah) have bigger roles to play... you'll have to trust me on this one... BUT KITTENS ARE IN DANGER!

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                                Space, do you know Noober in the BG games. Did you mean THAT annoying?

I don't care what it takes, if he comes near my bar, insta-death spell it is
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X