The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey can you still add more?

Could you add a lost girl at Drogue's rec commons, who travels alone with her sword of trust, who doesn't remember where she cames from, and doesn't know where she is going. She just remember she needs to find the "grapefruit of love".

Magic item : The grapefruit of love - enchantment +2
    If HongHu gets it her all abilities +2
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

HongHu and the grapefruit of love shall be added. *nods*

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Here is HongHu, with her Sword of Trust. Hope its acceptable.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

HongHu and her quest inserted.
          Mattyboy and his shop inserted.
          Dozens of 'poly related magic items inserted.

Suggestions for Asher vs Mac users welcomed.

Beta version release before Xmas, I hope. Who wants to be a tester?

-Jam

Comment

These grapefruits of love.......don't they lower the tone?

Comment

lol yea perhaps, for certain people at least.

Love the blue armor (or whatever you call it). She looks a little Japaness though.

ps. Jamski can you spare a minute to check your PM?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

That's the only oriental/asian head model I have, sorry.

/me checks his PMs *

That's sweet of you

-Jam

Comment

I need somebody to play the ACDG turn right now and you say "you are sweet" and go off to your party.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                    Who should I have as Skanky's doorman/bouncer ?
                    Why is ADG running a whorehouse?
                    What are his whores called?
                    -Jam
                    WTF? Why ADG? If anyone from Apolyton should be running a whorehouse it should be me and my babes of Jigglemotion!

I volunteer if you haven't chose anyone else.

I honestly don't know. What's its name? Mingapulco? Rahlcatraz? Jiggleland?

Leadermates of the Month.

Comment

N'wah!!! I will make sure YOU DIE, fetcher!!!!
                      Im going to go cry, when I read that an image of a dunmer female in chitin armor with a jinkblade, in the bowls of a daedric shrine with a dremoa lord running up behind her popped into my head.

Ive never played NWN before, but can I be something really annoying that pops up every so often to be annoying, and is impossible to kill and you find out at the end that I was really trying to warn you to not drink the water?

If you can include me somehow that would be cool.

Now I have to go buy NWN just so I can play in Jamski's Apolyton

Comment

Good work, Jamski, now I almost have to buy NWN.
                        And if you can include me in the mod, that will be excellent.
                        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                          Well that could be because Japan is better than China

*Prepares for a severe beating*
                          How about a PCR?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

WTF? Why ADG? If anyone from Apolyton should be running a whorehouse it should be me and my babes of Jigglemotion!

I volunteer if you haven't chose anyone else.

I honestly don't know. What's its name? Mingapulco? Rahlcatraz? Jiggleland?

Leadermates of the Month.
                            Now I'm really torn as to whether to make a rival establishment or not. I mean I'm quite convinced here.

Pave and Space, I'll put you in this week. Space, do you know Noober in the BG games. Did you mean THAT annoying?

Urban Ranger giving Tass a beating... hmmm, I can work this in soehow, the story's a shambling mess anyway. Some characters already die 4 times as it is... Its rather a strange world down in the Apolyton Dungeon.

-Jam

Comment

There's a lovely MAFIA quest now in 'poly town. Well actually a few of them, featuring Sheep, Matt H and the greatest detective whose name ends with "tko"

-Jam

Comment

Space, do you know Noober in the BG games. Did you mean THAT annoying?
                                Please no!

Ok, if you add him please at least make him killable (?), give him insane HP or something if you want but make him killable, I beg you!
                                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                                X