The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski

Jon, I just realised I put you in as JoHn Miller. I'll have to change that later.
    You know, if you want to be picky, my name is spelled with an E.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Unspeakable Horror, the gaveyard shall be yours

-Jam
      Yay! Thank you
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

You know, if you want to be picky, my name is spelled with an E
        I read this and thought "Eswald" Sure, I've put you in as Oswald, not Osweld. Oh well, sorry.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          Magic Item:

The Tome of DarkCloud
          Amusing
          "A book of infinite spells"

----
          Area 24- it was a secret forum on aplyton that mark and dan didn't know existed and in which some people spammed their way to about 400 extra posts- in essence kit was a veritable private 'club house' for apolyton posters

--
          And by the way=- thanks Jamski
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Don't thank my till you can play the buggy little devil

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I read this and thought "Eswald" Sure, I've put you in as Oswald, not Osweld. Oh well, sorry.

-Jam
              That's alright, no one else seems to notice anyways.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Added this evening :

Darkcloud and his quest
                Area 24 (YIPPEE!)
                Level 11
                Tassadar's revenge
                Graves for FG and SG

I need a volunteer to be the master of the Spam-badgers (a very important role)

Areas so far :
                Outside the dungeon (Bob)
                Asmodean's shop (Asmodean)
                Dungeon Level 1 (settlers)
                Dungeon Level 2 (Vovan)
                Dungeon Level 3 (Tass)
                Dungeon Level 4 (Spam)
                Dungeon Level 5 (Off-topic)
                Dungeon Level 6 (Mrs Jamski)
                Dungeon Level 7 (Skanky, Kassi, Jon Miller, Urban Ranger)
                Dungeon Level 8 (DrSpike)
                Dungeon Level 9 (ADG, Zylka, Fez, DevilMunchkin)
                Dungeon Level 10 (General Tacticus, Archaic, OswAld, Alexm, gladiators)
                Dungeon Level 11 (Secret)
                Apolyton Town (Aaglo, Drogue, settlers, warlords, cheiftains, princes and kings)
                Oswald's Forest
                Oswald's Tower
                Graveyard
                Area 24

-Jam

Comment

Any room for myself? I'd be happy with a minor NPC role. Maybe as a random townsperson.

(One question-- will this be playable with standard NWN, or do we need the expansions?)
                  oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Ah we have a volunteer! Vlad Antlerkov, keeper of the spam badgers!

The module will (probably) need the first expansion pack, Shadows of Undernzit. But maybe not.

If it does, then I can make a BIG version, that contains all the custom content needed from SoU for playing the module. So don't worry.

The first X-pack is pretty cheap now though... and it really improves the game (lots of new stuff, the campaign isn't so great though)

-Jam

Comment

Ah we have a volunteer! Vlad Antlerkov, keeper of the spam badgers!

It´s Shadow of Undrentide not Undernzit
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Well hopefully in Tass's mod everyone won't be carrying around a copy of my head!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Leader of the Spam Badgers? It would have to be AH.

You'd have to give him a wand of DL that allows him to make dopplegangers.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What about the Giant Dancing Banana god?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Perhaps Ottok could make a visit too.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It´s Shadow of Undrentide not Undernzit
                                Say's Undernzit on my box (german version)

Jamski, have you bought MORROWIND yet?
                                No, because the rules suck my granny's arse.

Well hopefully in Tass's mod everyone won't be carrying around a copy of my head!
                                I tried to fix it by deleting your head Now everyone has either a copy of my diary or a cookie from Mrs Jamski. I'm going round every creature and deleting the inventory. Just one line of bad script somewhere...

Perhaps Ottok could make a visit too.
                                If YOU, Skanky Burns, write me a ottok.dlg then I will. No really, just give me some things he should say, and I'll put him in.

Who should take the role of Skanky's stupid doorman/bouncer who was affected by too long in the OT?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X