No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put me in Skanky's bar drinking lots of alcohol and babbling inane things...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I've already put you in actually as a gladiator trainer who's life is ruined by the player

Unspeakable Horror, the gaveyard shall be yours

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
        I've already put you in actually as a gladiator trainer who's life is ruined by the player

-Jam
        It makes sense.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I'll be glad to play it when I finally get NWN working. I've been trying to download the critical update (78 MB)- but didn't have DSL so I couldnt, however, now I have foudn some people that have DSL and an probalby download the update for me- so, I'll check back here in a few weeks and hopefully can play the mod
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Of course, you should always have a secret area for players to find "Area 24" .... remember that

And of course, another magical item can be the Gauntlet's of Banning....

or the Orb of Bananas... warping space-time and granting the player a "wish"

---
            Any chance that I could possibly be included in the game! I'm looking forward to testing it.

Usually when I play games like Baldur's Gate, I'm a Lawful Good Paladin or Ranger... I like arrows, etc.

However, when I play D&D I'll sometimes play as a chaotic neutral or true neutral character who's obsessed with money and looting corpses for parts fo their bodies to sell to wizards and sorcerors
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Makes note : Darkcloud collects body parts.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Magic Item:

The Tome of DarkCloud
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Fezzie, head of facist stormtroopers
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Fez is in as a man who kills prostitutes. Zylka is in as a prostitute

-Jam

Comment

LOL yeah...I like that Area 24 idea.

Would be coll if it could be added, Jam. Am I getting some dialogue, or what?

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I JUST finished adding two LONG stories that you tell. Its about 1000 words. Noone has more at the moment. You have a shop too. The stories tie in with Tass and Alexm. They're mildly amusing.

Also added today :

Complete rewrite of the Mrs Jamski - Skanky - DrSpike - ADG - DevilMunchkin - Fez - Aaglo - Jamski story (about 1500 lines of script - OW!)

Apolyton Town centre - complete with settlers, warlords, cheiftains, princes and kings (no emperors yet) and a rival establishment for Skanky's Bar and Grill - the Recreation Commons, run by Drogue.

More Spam-badgers

Area 24? Tell me about it so I can include it.

-Jam

Comment

I just tested the Mrs Jamski - Skanky - DrSpike - ADG - DevilMunchkin - Fez - Aaglo - Jamski quest - AND IT FINALLY WORKS LIKE IT SHOULD! I am a scripting GOD!

Perhaps.

-Jam

Comment

Does that mean I get to beat up some commies now?

Comment

Actually you get to kill them ALL except Tass (but that happens in the back-story)

-Jam

Comment

I don't get to kill Tass? Surely his weedy lil' ass can't take my mighty orcness?

Comment

Working...
                                X