No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So have I been included if not and you decide to do religion work me in as some sort of moderate working for peace between the flameing atheists and flameing fundamentalists (and as always hated by both parties)
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• Man, I can't wait to start!
      Just don't make the puzzles too obvious. NWN main and Shadows tended to walk you straight to your destination and say "kill this".
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• So have I been included
        Not yet... but don't fear, I have more characters than I have people I want to put in. Just writing dialogues is the thing that takes the longest... especially as I like to fill them with INT, WIS and CHA checks which means every line of dialog has 3 lines of script...

Man, I can't wait to start!
        Just don't make the puzzles too obvious. NWN main and Shadows tended to walk you straight to your destination and say "kill this".
        MattH, as you're my "official beta tester" I can send you nightly builds if you like (or every few days as I compile the script-mess) Just give me an e-mail address that can take a file of about 1 meg.

As for puzzles, most of these come from just finding who to talk to, and the best way to avoid the baddies. Apart from the Spam Badger Maze, which is EVIL.

Yeah, give me an e-mail address, and I'll send you an "unlocked" beta build of the first 15 levels (unlocked == you can use my DM portals to skip around the locations faster.)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• There's a NWN Ankh-Morpork!?!
          Yes :

Don't know if its any good though.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Downloaded the Ankh- and pm sent.
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• OT: Well, I played the Ankh-Morpork Mod for about 5 minutes, and that's all I can take. I still belive that Morrowind is the only game that can do the city justice. Maybe I'll try to lay something out over the break.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Apolyton_beta_2_0.mod zipped and sent. Have fun, and check the readme.

##HINT : Use Asmodean's shop early on. He buys at a good rate, and has some useful stuff for starting characters. Don't use his portals unless you have too, they will be locked in non-beta builds.##

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  Who are the BIGGEST APOLYTON TROLLS? I need them as the Troll Bosses.
                  The usual suspects: AH, Tass, CivNation, Wiggie, Asher, and Agathon. JohnT is making a name for himself recently, too.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• AH & Tass in already.
                    Asher needed to kill mac users
                    The others can all happily go in the troll hole

-Jam

Comment

• give us more screenshots (and one of me if Ive been included yet)

pretty pleeeeeeeeese

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

The usual suspects: AH, Tass, CivNation, Wiggie, Asher, and Agathon. JohnT is making a name for himself recently, too.
                        you forgot Urban Ranger

Jon Miler
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• yah

I would like to see myself also

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• jamski ignores us

Comment

• Patience, grasshoppers

I'm at work today, but I can post screenies this evening. You're both added, don't worry.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                                you forgot Urban Ranger

Jon Miler
                                You forgot, mods don't troll.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X