Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did my thread get moved from Civ3-General forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did my thread get moved from Civ3-General forum?

Started a thread in Civ3-General titled, "Need "land claim" feature in Civ3". Today it was moved to a dark corner of ACS' basement where no one goes called "Civilization Games General/Future".

It would be nice if the Mod that moved this thread from Civ3-General at least gave an explanation why other threads from the same forum like "If you could add one improvement to Civ3" and "How can the UN be made useful" did not get moved when mine did?

Why does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
      Why does it matter?
      Because it will die more quickly there.

Comment

Ever heard of PM?

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
          Ever heard of PM?
          Have no idea who to PM about this.

Comment

Hehe it looks like a Civ3 General thread to me. Maybe you upset one of the mods.

Comment

Try MarkG. According to the Audit trail, he was the one that moved it.

RAH
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well since Firaxis are now in the process of making Civ 4, there is really no point in discussing changes to Civ 3. It seems to me that it belongs in Future Civ.

Don't worry bfg9000. That forum will be very much visited in the coming months.

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000

Because it will die more quickly there.
                  How can it die more quickly if there are less new threds posted to push it down off the front page?
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

It can't be done in a patch, hence it is a future enhancement idea,

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

How can it die more quickly if there are less new threds posted to push it down off the front page?
                      A thread dies if nobody looks at it. In busy forums that can happen when it gets pushed off the page. In less-used forums that happens because nobody cares about the forum. Look at total # posts in that forum vs. Civ3-General. Tell me which is visited more.....

Comment

Well, Civ Future will be getting pretty busy right about now -
                        cIV list: cheats
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

it belonged there
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            it belonged there
                            How come you get to decide that? What are you, the owner or something...............

.............oh

Hehe, dont worry bfg it will get a few views there for the next few days I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                            X