There are now 20 million Australians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are now 20 million Australians

For such a huge country there is practically no-one here.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Now, what should we do with them?
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

i thought there were 30...
      eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Looks like the Raid traps aren't working!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
          Now, what should we do with them?
          Protect them with a star wars missle defense system.
          (which bless their hearts they're trying to sign up for)
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

how many drink piss?
            B♭3

Comment

Australia is still far behind Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Protect them with a star wars missle defense system.
                (which bless their hearts they're trying to sign up for)
                From who? ICBM-wielding aboriginees?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I've seen Boris Godunov at the local opera. Art Nouveau opera house, for you.

4 hours of stageplay made for a cultural shock.

Comment

I was never there, and you can't prove I was there. I deny any and all accusations.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      From who? ICBM-wielding aboriginees?
                      Haven't figured that one out yet.

But from this mornings paper.

Associated Press
                      Published December 4, 2003

CANBERRA, Australia -- Australia has agreed to participate in the U.S. missile defense program, the government announced Thursday.

"We believe that taking part in the U.S. program will serve our strategic interest, help us defend Australia and allow us to make an important contribution to global and regional security," Foreign Minister Alexander Downer said.

Washington hopes to develop a shield against ballistic missiles, arguing that nations it calls rogue states, such as North Korea, could soon have missiles that would threaten the United States. It wants allies such as Britain and Australia involved in the project, particularly for the use of satellite tracking stations in their countries.

Australia has been one of Washington's staunchest allies over the past several years, pledging troops to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and stating that its relationship with the United States is central to the nation's long-term interest.

Downer said the nature of Australia's participation "will depend on many factors, including our own strategic defense needs, regional considerations, industry capabilities and financial considerations."

Defense Minister Robert Hill said Australia is likely to help in research for the multibillion dollar project and has no plans for a ground-based missile defense system on its soil. It may incorporate a missile defense system into three planned air warfare destroyers for the Australian navy.

Copyright © 2003, Chicago Tribune
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh not you, but Kerstin in the choir.

Comment

I don't see why Australia needs missile defence. Its in a remote location and is pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Besides there's only about 3 cities in the whole of Australia worth targeting, everywhere else is so sparce that NBC's would be ineffective at wreaking any major harm.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think whoever from the neighborhood wants , can conquer Australia in a blink of an eye. That's why they've become a xenophobic hell, lackey serving lapdog, in the vain hope that when such times come, someone from their inbred sparkle challenged friends will come to their aid. Apart from that the cangooroos are nice and I think the Aborgines will have much more brains to use a rocket launcher than the "ones who came after".

Of course I could be wrong. I have nothing against Australia Peace and everything just telling it how I see it. They are a decent country

Comment

Yes, the Commonwealth is shaping up quite nicely. Need to strengthen ties with India though.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X