What rules do you go by when you play? This is my list:

1) No alchemy
    2) No cannon fodder attacks to stall enemy armies/drain mana
    3) No strategic combat
    4) No reload
    5) Magic Spirits may not be used for exploration
    6) Max one hero in a stack
    7) Web and Heroism banned
    8) Max one "power unit" in a stack (includes most high-end units, such as longbowmen, slingers, paladins, hammerhands, barbarians, etc)

No rules, since I'm not so good player

But I've tried some of those miscellaneous 'cups' mentioned in some MOM-sites (like no-magic cup, no-hero cup, masochist cup , ect...)
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I'm not very good either: I have a very tough time winning without alchemy or my beloved slinger stacks.

My usual limitations: 2, 3, and 4 from your list; no enchant item or create artifact spell, medium land size.

Comment

Umm, I won't do Runelord and Artificer for unlimited mana. Beyond that, anything goes. even reloading after I know what the map looks like.

And I can't live without strategic combat.

Still won't save me in most impossible games. Lots of hard ones, too.

I tried that pathetic "masochist cup" and got creamed.
        Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
        ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

my mom doesnt let me play MoM

Comment

MoM is really easy if you abuse all the flaws. Especially the cannon fodder one, you can hold off enemy armies indefinitely with puny spearmen while you prepare for the onslaught. Economy is also fairly easy to manage, freeing up all your mana for skill and a little on research. Then you start churning out killer stacks and do in the enemy one city at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X