Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urge to hunt down creator of AC and rip out throat!(joke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urge to hunt down creator of AC and rip out throat!(joke)

How do I disable the parting words,"Please don't go...". I subsituted a blank file with the same name. AC found the .wav file and used it. Help!!!

When you get the message "Please don't go..." you really should get out of there at that point. You can't disable it, it's hard coded in. I think?
    Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

but the drones need you! they look up for you!
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Kill those ones
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Why would any person sane enough to play SMAC want to disable that sound?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            -Jam
            You think that all SMACers are sane?
            ---No Comment---

Comment

No sane person plays SMAC long enough to look forward to hearing that.
              I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                Eventually you have to eat.

Comment

Or to sleep ... at four o'clock ...
                  Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Any too feeble as to require sleep is not fit to rule Planet!

Comment

It's easy if you're a bipolar insomniac with a hyperactive metabolism, a microwave oven, and a large coffee pot.
                      I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

I got a nice drip in my arm from the hospital to save on eating

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

What flavour is the drip? Roast beef with potatoes flavour?
                          Promoter of Public Morale
                          Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

probably mashed fungus.
                            (+1)

Comment

So you don't even blink?

Comment

Working...
                              X