your favorite MoM retorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myrran and artificer

Dark elves kick... and adamantium is easier to reach early on as a Myrran race.... so you can conquer another race, and have two races sharing an adamantium hill or mountain.

Artificer.... gotta build kick ass weapons for Warrax! They take forever if you're not an artificer.
    Pentagenesis for Civ III
    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

I like Node Mastery - not only do you get the bonus mana, but being able to cast spells on nodes makes it much easier to take, take over, or hold nodes in the first place. 4 blue, 2 red, 2 green, Node Mastery, Sorcery Mastery, and one other pick is a nice combination.

I also just won a game with Myrran, Warlord, Alchemist, Famous and Charismatic without casting a single spell...but the one thing that really sucks about Alchemist is it doesn't let you use mithril/adamantium without buying an Alchemist's Guild.

Comment

Node Mastery and 11 books top it out. I knew life and death mastery sucked, but whats the deal with Sage Master and Mana Focusing?
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I really like Myrran, Warlord and a few Life books because I like to start off with Draconians and fly around taking over neutral towns with an ultra elite Draconian swordsman. Works decently with Trolls too if you add Alchemist (unless you start on a small island).
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

"Ariel, I may be drunk with power, but you are ugly, and in the morning, I shall be sober." Best retort ever.

Yeah, I'm a dork...
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
            X