Mod: Wernazuma's Extrapack for PtW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod: Wernazuma's Extrapack for PtW

Although it's a bit late for a PtW mod, here's "Wernazuma's Extrapack for PtW": http://207.44.245.200/civ3/extra/Wer...sExtrapack.zip

Actually the mod is ready since quite some time, yet I've been so busy that I never brought it here and only used it at home.

Here's a list of the changes to the original PtW:
    -->7 more civs (Ethiopia, Khmer, Mayas, Incas, Poles, Dutch, Hebrews)
    --> ~10 more techs/age (like Mass Slavery, Scholasticism, Unionization or Mass Tourism)
    --> some more units (like Cataphract, Crossbowman, Grenadier or Truck),
    --> 24 new improvements (like Slave Quarters, Mill, Labor Union or Water Treatment Plant)
    --> many new wonders, small wonders and government based wonders (like the Moai, Cloaca Maxima, Potala Palace, Mines of Potosí, Ford's Factory, World Trade Center etc.)
    --> 10 new resources (Dates, Salt, Coffee, Maize, Rice etc.)
    --> 3 new govs (Chiefdom, Theocracy, Fascism)
    --> Several other changes, like changed UUs for some civs (e.g.Line Infantry for French), negative happiness of certain buildings (Town Clock, Factory...) and gameplay changes (longer Golden Ages, no cities on desert etc.)
    --> a huge Earth Map, where Europe is actually recognizable!

You can find the complete list of changes on my homepage: http://de.geocities.com/wernazuma

In short words: The mod adds enough stuff, that you'll find much new stuff but not as much as DyP, so it is more for those people who only want some spice, but not a different dish.

When I get C3C (these days), I'll already start modding again, though I don't know if I will adapt this project for C3C. I guess, I'll first have to check out the possibilities of C3C modding.

Wernazuma
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

all is perfect !!!

But ... the Techs screens ?!?!?
    Unreadable !!!
    L'Arabe Dément
    l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

Yes, I know. That work was too hard for me, too boring actually. But you can find the complete techtrees as gif files in the folder.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

The Mod "DoubleYourPleasure" made it perfectly
        L'Arabe Dément
        l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

No, really, they seem to have much, much more time.

But ow for something comletely different: Is there anything apart from that you don't like or something you especially like as far as you've checked out the mod?

Comment

All in the mod, Wernazuma, is perfect ...

The 2 critic points are Civilopaedia and Techtrees in game, because your mod is great, i prefer it than Double Your Pleasure ...
            But go/back "Techtree.pcx" to "Tech Tree in Game" repetively for choose the tech is rebarbartive

But i your mod !
            L'Arabe Dément
            l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Comment

Just making a bump to relive this mod. hehe

Comment

Wernazuma,

Very good mod, and surely one of the best available for PTW.

And I placed techicons in a more "visible" style

Comment

Working...
                X