Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theseus Your PM box is full. GS, I have a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theseus Your PM box is full. GS, I have a question.

GS, I have a screenshot here, a very old one, well past 290 I believe, that I would like to use elsewhere.

It is only a shot of a stack of your units, nothing more, and no information other than the effects of renaming a unit. Would you allow me to use it elsewhere as proof of a point I am making on renaming units to hide their existence?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Heh, nobody responded. It was fine by me, UnO. It was relevent to the discussion, and it's not exactly vital intelligence. That was the stack you and ND destroyed, IIRC.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well,

You guys agreed to allow me to use info 5 turns old in Trappings (which I'll get back to eventually) so I figured I could extend it to this...
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Sorry I didn't respond earlier... go for it.

I don;t know what the deal was with my in-box... I got a notice that it was full, and emptied it of all but one PM, but there really weren't that many there to begin with.

Future reference, if necessary:
        richard***at***podos***dot***net
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Make sure you empty your outbox too
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
            Sorry I didn't respond earlier... go for it.

I don;t know what the deal was with my in-box... I got a notice that it was full, and emptied it of all but one PM, but there really weren't that many there to begin with.

Future reference, if necessary:
            richard***at***podos***dot***net
            Theseus, make sure you have the time filter set to display ALL PMs, not just those from the last 30 days. Very often (happened to me, too), only a couple of messages are displayed, but a whole lot of others is just hidden from the list, because they are older than 30 days.

Comment

what is the max amount of pms that one can have? not that I'm popular enough to get that, sniff sniff

Comment

To empty it all you need to get the inbox, outbox, and 'message tracking'. ALso, as stated above, make sure you change the filter to 'from the beginning' not 'the last 30 days.

asleeparthewheel

I don't know what the max is, but it seems to be around 200 or so.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Don't forget the "sent" folder also.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Holy crap there were a lot of PMs in my sent folder!!

Thanks guys, I was not aware I had to clear everything.
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                    X