Has C3C revitalized civ for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has C3C revitalized civ for you?

Just curious to know how many still played and loved civ3 or if C3C made them check it out again.
    No, I LOVE CIV3!!!! and C3C was just a pleasant addition..however, unnecessary
    26.67%
    Well, I occasionally still play it, so this made me take notice with hope.
    43.33%
    If only I could find the civ3 disc under all this dust to re-install, I might try the expansion...
    13.33%
    I was too busy enjoying my banana split to notice the release.
    16.67%
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

None of your answers fit. I love Civ3 and this made it even better.
    Seemingly Benign
    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

then your answer should be the first.

gimme a break.

sure, i thought of better poll options after the fact, but this was to ask about whether it revitalized civ3 for you.

it hink the options fit that question.

sorry
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

for instance, one option left out that i wish i had put in was, "yes! this is what i have been waiting for!!"

Comment

well it did. but right now I'm so pissed I feel like killing someone.

There is no way a legionary 3 should lose almost every battle against a gallic swordsmen.

I can't even win as Rome .

Comment

and yes, you left out the most obvious poll option. The same option as the title of this thread!!

so I'll just vote banana instead.

Comment

lol, I think the mods should edit this poll. They all seem to be a mix of each other.
              be free

Comment

Yes, it HAS revitalized Civ for me. I didn't answer the poll, because I don't think that c3c was 'unnecessary'. C3C has 'freshened' my Civ'ing experience. I was 'cived-out' for awhile. This changed it for me.
                "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

A flat out "YES" option would have been nice.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I love the civ series since playing civ 1 on the Amiga, but I'm a quite occasional player - that means I've played a few epic games of each game and then quit - until an expansion or new game came out - so yes - Conquests did revitalize the game for me and I guess it will do so for a bit longer than PTW did ...

BTW: I agree on the Yes option - voted "If only I could find the civ3 disc under all this dust to re-install, I might try the expansion..." allthough I allready did that

Comment

Originally posted by steven8r
                      I was 'cived-out' for awhile.

cived-out? TRAITOR!!!

Anyway, my answer is "Yes"

Comment

/me starts blowing dust off and looking for spare change behind the sofa *

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Try your pocket you tightwad.

Comment

I played my first Civ game on the TSR-80. I love civ games. Can't get enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                              I played my first Civ game on the TSR-80. I love civ games. Can't get enough.
                              BAHAHAHA someone else that remembers the Trash 80!!! I had a Model III as a kid. Remember that crappy OS LDOS? Man I have fond memories of that machine, playing all those text adventures.

Comment

Working...
                              X