Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlin' Ben's Screenies.

Or:

How Frederick became Chancellor of Germany.

Toughest battle came first: Hamburg

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Followed by the capital: Berlin.

With the capture of Berlin, the Germans would keep playing a game of hide the capital to try to avoid the army of the imperium.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

First they tried Munich...

Comment

Then they tried Heidelburg.

However, our armies took a detour, after hearing wonders of a Thifty Scot with a prediliction for pinpushers. Rumours placed him in Salzburg.

Our cash balance afterwards.

After a short refresher, we caputrued Heidelburg.

Comment

Though completely surrounded, the Germans relocated their capital to Leipzig.

More shots to come, The Imperium of 1852

Comment

The former German parts of the Imperium.

Remnants of Greeks and Germans:

Comment

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 15, 2003, 00:03.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Note the reduced support costs, due to the "Thrifty Scot" (though I really had to think about that before I knew what it was referring to):
                          Attached Files
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                          X