Vox Public Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox Public Announcement

The One appoaches the balcony of his palace in The New Voice. As he walks, he thinks of the greatness that once was his nation. Of the great gamble.. and of the humbling defeat.

He thinks to himself - the time .. since then ... has moved --- oh so slowwwly.

It is time for action. It is time to gather the Immortals and unleash them on an unsuspecting world!!!

He reaches the balcony - and looks out over his people, and .....

THEY ARE ALL ASLEEP!!!!

"Who the hell is playing this turn!" he yells out.

Beta awakes, rubs his eyes, and runs to awaken the ... workers - yes - workers - to get them back to the business of building roads and mines, and chopping forest.

The Immortals continue to sleep.....
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

I can just see an unsuspecting Lego person skim through the threads and see this one...

Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

I think every member of every other team just had the cr@p scared out of them when they read the title.
      "No Comment"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
        I think every member of every other team just had the cr@p scared out of them when they read the title.
        We didn't

Afterall, considering that nothing could conceivably get much worse, a return of Vox just might (by a blind chance in hell) help!
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

"No Comment"

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

"The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
              --George Bernard Shaw
              A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
              --Woody Allen

Comment

*g*
                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Is the "real" announcement tommorow?

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                      X