Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money help

Hello,

As for the previous Civilizations, I tryed to money cheat on C3C with a memory finder, but this time I wasn't able to find out the right memory string.

When the other strings as culture, science etc. are normal 4 bytes integer, it seems that they make the money string a bit hard to find now.

I tryed all the integer, all the float, normal and reverse bytes, negative strings, *2 *10 values, and so on, but still wasn't able.

Someone here have find it out? (and why not, made a money trainer too)

What is the point of cheating?

Comment

good point vmxa. it makes the game pointless. if you need to cheat in civ maybe you shouldnt be playing.....
      "I came, I saw, and.....then I went home."

Comment

Maybe that's what he/she wants to do. Maybe he/she gets more fun out of the game that way. The game isn't required to be played a certain way ya know.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          What is the point of cheating?
          Finished so many times Civilization in 15 years, that I don't have the same time I got when I was adolescent.

I know every little thing behind Civ so I simply want to beat the game in another way (faster, bigger and funniest in another way)

That's my point, and btw this in not important in this topic.

That's simply an help thread, so stay in topic and answer only if you can help me.

Thanks.

Comment

MadWolf - you can edit almost anything in the Civ3 editor. Give yourself 20000 gold to start with, make yourself a Unique Unit with insanely good stats, mod the map to give yourself a fantastic starting position... there is no need for a trainer or cheat when you can design the game to suit you.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
            X