AI Facism Fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Facism Fetish

AI appears to like Fascism a little too much. I've noticed this in my debug game and my regular games. It will switch to Fascism and stay there even in peace time.

I'm assuming the unit support and no War Weariness makes it want to stay there. This may explain why AI tends to fall back research wise in the late game.
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Even in peace, huh? All of the AI civs in my game went Fascist during Industrial Age wars; but several switched back to democracy at the end of the wars. Indeed, the top dog AI (a true killer AI, BTW) made peace, went democracy, prepared a new invasion force, and recommenced war just a few turns after the 20-turn peace expired (and had its naval invasion force getting into position before the 20-turn peace had expired). Went back to Fascism shortly therefater.

Catt

Comment

Interesting. size may be an issue?

I'm speaking based on my own games, and I've seen the AI stay in fascism after peace is concluded.
      AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
      Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
      Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

Originally posted by dexters
        Interesting. size may be an issue?
        What?!?! And I've always been told that size doesn't matter...

Comment

Originally posted by RobC

What?!?! And I've always been told that size doesn't matter...
          And you believed that?

Comment

And I've always been told that size doesn't matter...
            That's their way of making you feel better.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
            X