The Battles of High Priest Ben Kenobi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battles of High Priest Ben Kenobi

Our brave troops finally catch the craven Americans resting right under our noses.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 15:00.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Mylitene before our roustabouts approach.

Mylitene afterwards.

For some reason the Greeks have become much more subdued.
    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 15:00.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

After the Americns reject our emissary, our forces had no recourse but to sack the American cities one by one.

Starting with Denver.

Moving on to New Orleans, after our eager Engineers construct a railroad right up to the gates of the city.

And finally, culminating in the siege of Bombay, the once proud capital of the ancient Indian race, long since defiled by the Americans.

Here we captured King Richard's Crusade, just before the wonder became obsolete. Once the city fell, we received this glorious message.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:59.

Comment

Even the mighty Germans grovel beneath our Supreme armed forces.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:58.

Comment

The remnants of the ragged Russian resistance.

There will be more to come, the state of the glorious Apolytonian Imperium.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:57.

Comment

Our wonders, Renaissance and Industrial.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:56.

Comment

Top five cities.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:55.

Comment

Current tax rate

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:54.

Comment

State of our military forces.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:53.

Comment

Foreign Affairs.

Somewhat simplified.

I don't see the images on my browser, so it makes img tags a real pain.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:51.

Comment

Demographics.

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 8, 2003, 14:50.

Comment

euhm is it just me or does everybody NOT see the images?

I guess something went wrong?

Shade
                        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I'm not seeing the images. That must be the only thing that went wrong... otherwise a great set of turns.
                          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

[QUOTE]Foreign Affairs.

Somewhat simplified. QUOTE]

You could say that

I tried the properties of the foreign SS, It does give an URL to your uploadfiles but the file seems to have been deleted or something
                            Attached Files

Comment

5 Mb limit... maybe there are too many files?
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X