How much are your clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are your clothes?

how much did the clothes you're wearing right now (or you wore earlier today when you went out) cost? you can exclude under garments and socks but let's see how much we spend on a single day's clothes?

i'm wearing some cheap Nike Airs for 45-50 dollars; a pair of indigo black dye jeans for 35 or so; a white t-shirt for 4. so about 80-90 dollars worth of fabric, denim, and leather is on me right now.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Shoes: B-boots, 1.5 years old, $45
    Shirt: Light button down from Mexico, $15
    Pants: Jeans, $25

$80-$90

I generally won't buy a shirt over $20 (they're for work so they have to be somewhat nice, Old Navy works for that).
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm not telling you what I paid for my codpiece.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

**** it. I can't be bothered. Just tell us we're all bourgeois middle-class mansion-dwellers and cut the pretence.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Earlier today:

Shoes 80 GBP
          Jeans 60 GBP
          Shirt 40 GBP

Now:

Slippers 5 GBP
          Trackie Bottoms 15 GBP
          4 year old Liverpool shirt ???? GBP

Comment

Shirt, sweater and trousers all fall in the "roughly a tenner" bracket.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Standard Golf shirt. 19-75 dollars depending if I get them on sale or at clubs. (I have about 50 of them and wear them every day to work) Jeans 30 bucks. Gym shoes, 30 bucks.

and I like Laz's answer.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just tell us we're all bourgeois middle-class mansion-dwellers and cut the pretence.
                Naw, I jumped some kid outside of the HS to get my clothes
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Work=shirt ~$30, pants ~$40, shoes ~$50, tie ~$15 for $135.

Home(now)= shirt ~$5, jeans ~$15. No shoes at present. Be thankful I'm wearing clothes.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    Standard Golf shirt. 19-75 dollars depending if I get them on sale or at clubs. (I have about 50 of them and wear them every day to work) Jeans 30 bucks. Gym shoes, 30 bucks.
                    Barrel with each end busted through - priceless.

Comment

Just got out of the shower, I'd say this towel is probably around $10-15 bucks.

I win.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I'm in my birthsuit now. So $0.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The true test is how many clothes do you have, not so much what they cost. Sure, rah may being wearing a $40 shirt, but he's got 50 of them!!! That's 2k in shirts! That's close to the cost of my whole wardrobe!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm in my birthsuit now. So $0.
                            You just did that to beat Shi. Now put your clothes back on... Are you in a computer lab or at home?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

50 golf shirts...is anyone suprised that this man has kept the same hairstyle for 25 years?

Comment

Working...
                              X