Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Charles allegation anyone know what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Charles allegation anyone know what it is?

I'd love to know.
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

whatever it is, it's not true
    CSPA

Comment

Oh yes completely false.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Well I think what he did was disgusting and he deserves to be castrated for it. I know he is a royal, but in this day and age of animal welfare, it simply isn't acceptable
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The Cocker Spaniel was past the age of consent. Not sure about the chicken.
          "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

well, only if you go by the 1 year == 7 dog years rule.
            B♭3

Comment

What..what..,He was on the moon....!!!...With Steve..!!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Well I think what he did was disgusting and he deserves to be castrated for it. I know he is a royal, but in this day and age of animal welfare, it simply isn't acceptable
                I'm sure Camilla consented

Comment

He did it to the Butler.
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

No, the dog was just over 16 when 'it' happened.

Funny thing is, the dog died just after it's 15th birthday and was placed in formaldehyde...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think he was caught getting down 'n' dirty with his manservant. Not engaging in bestiality.

That's Anne's area.

Comment

Several news stories seem to indicate that the allegations were of the sexual nature .. but don't say much more.

Smoke without Fire ???

I simply cannot understand why we are not allowed to know what the rest of the world is free to report.

"Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

I blame Skanky.
                          What?

Comment

You're fighting to bring democracy to other places, not to actualy have it yourselves.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The British Gov is most certainly secretive, but it would be totally untrue to believe that all other democracies are open and transparent, many are worse.

This is not a Democratic issue, its a legal one. Why slap sensors on when the whole world is free to report ?? it just seems crazy.
                              "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Working...
                              X