• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn sent to roth
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3880bc sent to Beta.

Comment

• to redstar1.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
          Thanks for the compliments on my "Chistmasfied" avatar

...but the real thanks should go to Hueij from the Community Forum. I figured I would post my avatar and see who can make it a little bit like Christmas - and Hueij came through.
          Maybe I should have him try with mine... . Then again - maybe not.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• to Sirosis
            Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

• 3840BC Sent to bfg9000.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• At this rate this game will last till 2006AD
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^

Comment

• 3840 to akulla

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                    At this rate this game will last till 2006AD
                    Welcome to the world of PBEM. That is why it is important to have a minimum of 12 games on the go. Then the challenge becomes one of remembering what you had planned to do for each game.

Comment

• That is why I do the same thing in every game. Set all my cities to wealth. I never do win for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                        At this rate this game will last till 2006AD
                        Actually, I was expecting the following post to read:

"2006AD Turn sent to akulla"!!!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Beta, ya know ... I really do think that your monkey (avatar) needs a santa hat.

Comment

• Turn sent. Wake me up in 2007.
                            www.akulla3D.com
                            ^^^

Comment

• 3840bc to Beta

Comment

• Okay I give up, what are those little funky icons showing up by everyones name?
                                www.akulla3D.com
                                ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X