No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Feephi the name change is confusing me.

I sent out a couple PMs to potential replacement players. We'll see if they are up for some building.

Comment

Turn played and on to redstar1.

Witt - just saw we are in another game together. Proof that Voxians are good people.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
        Witt - just saw we are in another game together. Proof that Voxians are good people.
        But of course!

Comment

How are the Voxians this fine day?

Ok. Excellent news. We've got a replacement for benwa73.

Rhothaerill (try to say that 10 times fast) will be taking his place. I'll let him introduce himself and post his email.

Comment

With Roth, there will now be three Voxians in this game!

Comment

Take it easy on us mere mortals.

3920bc sent. 40 years just isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Well gee, I feel like I know half of you already...oh wait I do. . I havent played Mesopotamia yet, but I'll try to give a good showing here.

My email address is rhothaerill TA comcast TOD net

Anyone know what the password of the person who dropped will be?

Comment

Turn 3920BC sent to Freephi.....or whatever name he's going by today.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                    Anyone know what the password of the person who dropped will be?
                    Actually, since SirOsis is the Administrator for this game, he should be able to reset it or email you the password.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

There was no password so I'm not sure if I can add one or not.

Comment

Ah, ok. Maybe benwa73 didn't set a password then. I guess we'll see when the turns rolls around to Rhoth.

Comment

wittlich please resend turn to bfg9000@mail333.com. There was no file attached to the message you sent to the fastmail address. dont send to fastmail anymore. thanks

Comment

Save resent ... My god! Not only did you change your name, but you also changed your address!

Comment

Is he the same person? Anyway what does bfg stand for? All I can think of is BIG ****ING GUN.

Comment

I've updated the 1st post to reflect the changes we've made.

----------------------------------------------
                                Turn order, civs, emails
                                ----------------------------------------------
                                1. Sirosis - Egyptians - sirosis@hotmail.com
                                2. Wittlich - Mycenaeans - wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
                                3. bfg9000 (Feephi) - Babylonians - bfg9000@mail333.com
                                4. akulla - Medeans - kilianrog@aol.com
                                5. Rhothaerill (ex-benwa73) - Phoenicians - rhothaerill TA comcast TOD net
                                6. Beta - Sumerians - brucehynes57 (at) rogers (dot) com
                                7. redstar1 - Hittites - d.archibald a|t qub.ac.uk
                                ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X