• Show
Clear All

Resent to both of your addresses.

Comment

3960bc to akulla

Comment

***Earth to akulla***

Comment

Akulla to Earth never got it, try again.
          The stupid shall be punished.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^
          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Feephi can you post the turn here until the email problems get worked out?

Comment

I've sent this guy files from three different free email accounts (hotmail, fastmail, hotbox) and he doesnt receive them. He only gets it when I send from my AOL account which is history as of today. I think he needs to check settings on his AOL account. Clearly I'm not the problem here.

Will send/post within a couple of hours.

Comment

Dont know what the problem is I get emails for all my other games and all emails from game posts, just not yours. Did you use the right address it is kilianrog@aol.com, can someone else email me for a check.

Thx
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^

Comment

3960bc sent to akulla via AOL

Comment

3960bc sent
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^

Comment

benwa (sumerians) hasnt logged into acs since 11/18

Comment

Post the turn here or email it to me. I'll skip his turn and if we don't hear from him by the next turn I'll look for a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by SirOsis
                          Post the turn here or email it to me. I'll skip his turn and if we don't hear from him by the next turn I'll look for a replacement.

I know a number of reliable pbem players - just let me know. (via pm or e-mail)

(and btw - I thought I was the sumerians??)

edit - just checked - benwa is the Phoenicians which wins the award for the most difficult civ to spell.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

@ Beta....Yes. I've noticed the same thing myself.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I've decided to look for a replacement for benwa73. If you know anyone send them here.

Comment

benwa73's turn taken and sent to Beta (Sumerians)

Comment

Working...
                                X