X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akulla
    Turn sent to roth.
    Holy Cow that was quick, I just emailed it
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 3320bc to Beta

Comment

• To Sam.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To SirOsis

Comment

• 3280BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Comment

• 3280BC Turn sent to AKKULA
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Turn sent to Roth.
                The stupid shall be punished.
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^
                "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3280bc to Beta

Comment

• To Sam.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3240BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3240BC Turn sent to Akula

Comment

• 3240bc to Beta

Comment

• To Sam.

Comment

• 3200BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3200 bc to akula

Comment

Working...
                                X