No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is with redstar1. I haven't received it yet.

Comment

• ____________________________
      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I'm tired of waiting around so post the turn up here and I'll skip redstar1 this turn. If we don't hear from him we'll get a replacement.

Comment

• Hmmmm

He and I are in a 1 vs 1 PBEM at MZO and I have not heard anything from him in almost a week.

Very strange,

I hope all is well with him.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I heard he is having problems with C3C. I just wish he'd post here and let us know the situation.

Comment

• 3480BC sent to Conmcb.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Did redstar1 mysteriously reappear?
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Woo hoo the game is moving again.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                    Did redstar1 mysteriously reappear?
                    I don't believe so since I received the save from SirOsis. So I think we skipped his turn for now...if this is the case, I guess we need to find a replacement for him or just retire his civilization from the game.

Comment

• 3480BC to Akula

Comment

• turn sent.
                        The stupid shall be punished.
                        www.akulla3D.com
                        ^^^
                        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• I took his turn. We'll start looking for replacements. If anyone knows someone direct them here.

Comment

• 3480bc to Beta.

Comment

• Save to SirOsis, instead of redstar1.

As to replacement players - Panzer, HarryH, Sir Ralph, Big Free - all come to mind. Ghengis is always up for another game - or maybe he is in this one too.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                                Save to SirOsis, instead of redstar1.

As to replacement players - Panzer, HarryH, Sir Ralph, Big Free - all come to mind. Ghengis is always up for another game - or maybe he is in this one too.
                                I would put Sir Ralph last on the request list, just look at the C3C PBEM Tourney page. He is kind of disillusioned with C3C right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X