• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent on.

Comment

• 3720BC Sent to Con.

Comment

• To akkula 3720 bc
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Turn Sent
          The stupid shall be punished.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^
          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3720bc to Beta

Comment

• to redstar1
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Mycenae

Comment

• 3680BC Sent to Conmcb.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3680BC Sent to Akkula
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 3680bc to Beta

Comment

• to redstar1
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Just to give everyone an heads up, I will be out of town between Christmas and New Years. And my access to the Net will be limited.
                          The stupid shall be punished.
                          www.akulla3D.com
                          ^^^
                          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• To Sirosis.... aplogies for the delay
                            Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                              Just to give everyone an heads up, I will be out of town between Christmas and New Years. And my access to the Net will be limited.
                              Same here.

Turn sent to Wittlich.

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                                Just to give everyone an heads up, I will be out of town between Christmas and New Years. And my access to the Net will be limited.
                                Not to worry, if everyone who is leaving wants to PM their password to me I'd be glad to play your turns for you. Though if you come back and ask why your lands belong to the Phoenicians, it was all Beta's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X