Settings suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings suggestions

I can't be stuffed with the mass polls on settings, let's just get to some mutual agreement.

I say 50% on all. What say you?

More goods, more water,
    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

More goods (between 60-80%), not so sure on water.
      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Good to go on the mass goods, however I am also a land lubber too.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

50% on all -- agree with Frozzy... but it doesn't matter to me -- all settings are interesting in their own way.

Comment

cold and dry all the way

Interesting enough?
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

This is anarchy I though, somebody start it without permission before we get mistaken for a democracy

Comment

Then we would be a dictatorship

Comment

So is this going to be PBEM with a couple people and some AI or just the AI vs the community?

Comment

I think Frozzy had a line forming for dictators to play against the community.

Comment

I remember one was quinns. Who was the other? Flamflash?

Comment

Yes, I think Flame Flash was in just ahead of Birdman who came running up with his arms up waving.

Comment

Oh, so its FF, Quinns, and the Bird Guy.

Comment

Unless some one advices me not to, I might just be our first dictator by creating and starting the game. The settings will also be very interesting.

Comment

Don't. I need to get DanQ to create us a private forum, still.

Comment

Working...
                              X