I have no keyboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no keyboard.

This sucks.  My keyboard port died and I now can't use my favorite keyboard (original MS Natural, not made anymore.  Can anybody reccomend a good USB keyboard?  I don't like the new Naturals....(oh, and it's amazing what you can do in Windows with just a mouse...)
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

I have a suggestion:
    We spam this thread to see how many posts we can write before dv8ed can copy/paste a reply
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

"i have no keyboard and i must type"
      --harlan ellison.

i liked this one.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        I have a suggestion:
        We spam this thread to see how many posts we can write before dv8ed can copy/paste a reply
        Bastard. 
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Needs to be split... I can't stand normal ones after eight years of split.

Comment

I don't like the new Naturals

Damn, I was thinking of buying one of those, what didn't/don't you like about them?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

They still make the MS Natural Elites, which are the originals AFAIK.

Unfortunately they don't come in black, though.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If I need to choose, I much rather have a keyboard.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                  I don't like the new Naturals

Damn, I was thinking of buying one of those, what didn't/don't you like about them?
                  The elites are smaller than the original ... some also have a cross instead of inverted t for the arrows, though they may have stopped doing that now.  

Comment

This is close, no?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

ohh, i hate those things. give me a normal keyboard anyday.
                      -connorkimbro
                      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

i wouldn't mind them if they didn't have that wierd rise in the middle.
                        B♭3

Comment

Re: I have no keyboard.

. . . AND I MUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS!

What is chegitz parodying?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            This is close, no?
                            It's close.  But the two wings are closer together than the original, and I find it much less comfortable to use.  Why is the delete keyblock screwy?

Comment

Re: Re: I have no keyboard.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              What is chegitz parodying?
                              JKon miLLwe
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X