Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool v1.12.5 (C3MT) - Unofficial Civ 3 editor (fourth thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, sorry, it's 1.09.1

Comment

• Not the multitool, conquests.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Oh, it's 1.15

Comment

• i have downloaded and installed the 1.09.1 but i am having a little trouble, when i try to load a file into the savegame editor it dosen't apear to do anything? i.e. when you select a file and hit the open button the dialog box closes and the window returns but looks just like it did before without any info on it. am i doing something wrong or.... any help would be great.

thanks again for a great app.

Comment

• Something with the load fails. I would need to see your seesionlogfile, and maybe the save that causes the problem as well to even have a chance to fix it.

Comment

• And just for some info on any update progress:

As it stands now development of C3MT is mostly frozen and will be for a few more weeks at least. However, I now almost have a very early prototype for a new BIC handling system that I've wanted to make for over a year, but never got around to really start with. If I am able to finish this before the next version the tool will be a lot easier to work with from my side.

I still do't have any ETA for the new system, but might release the next version in two versions, one using the new experimental system, and one using the old, currently working but hard to maintain, system. But everything depends on how my prototype tests works.

Comment

• The new BIC handling system is forming. The first loading tests has been sucessful. I still have to do versioncompability instructions.

Comment

• This looks like a pretty cool tool. I've downloaded 1.09.1 but i'm having the same problem as the previous poster with SGE. I open a map file, it loads, but nothing happens. I'm using on a regular civ3 game to fix the error CITY when a civ is defeated on the water without a city.

SAVELOAD: Reading replay data
                  SGE: No map loaded- Aborting update to avoid errors.

Are the last two lines in my log file. I think SGE: was created when i tried to load the map again.

Comment

• What is the last think loaded before the replay?

Comment

• these are the preceding lines

BICGET: Loding a BIC file
                      BICGET: Reading BIC version...
                      BICGET: Version is 2.05
                      SAVELOAD: 82 technologies, 74 buildings and 66 unit prototypes
                      SAVELOAD: 10 spaceship parts and 22 resources
                      SAVELOAD: Loading gamedata (GAME)
                      SAVELOAD: Loading technology data
                      SAVELOAD: Loading wonder data
                      SAVELOAD: Skipping CNSL
                      SAVELOAD: Loading Player (LEAD)
                      SAVELOAD: ID: 0 Race: 0@EE4
                      SAVELOAD: Loading diplomacy data
                      SAVELOAD: Diplomacy data loaded successfully
                      SAVELOAD: Loading Buildingcounters/Small wonder data
                      SAVELOAD: Loading Unitcounters
                      SAVELOAD: Loading SS data
                      SAVELOAD: Loading Resource data
                      SAVELOAD: Loading continental data
                      SAVELOAD: Getting timeline for vanilla Civ3
                      SAVELOAD: Reading replay data

Comment

• Seems as if somthing I've changed in the implementation of C3C compability has destroyed the LEAD loading structure. I wil look into it when I have the time.

Comment

• I've gone back to .98 (i think it was this ver), tried it and still had the problem. Persisted with upgrade. I can try again tonight to confirm it exists in .98

Comment

• I'm not sure when the change that has caused this got into the code, but since the number of users using Vanilla CIv3 has dropped the bug has been alive for a while.

Comment

• Problem With Saved Game Editor

Hello,

You made a very nice tool. I have a problem trying to save the edited games with your saved game editor. It crashes and doesn't save. I am running Windows XP Pro, using Civ III PTW expansion Ver. 1.04f. Here is the log file and the saved file. Thank you.

Comment

• Hey is it possible to add units to your all ready started game and if so how do you do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X