Scoring Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring Glitch

I have recently completed a game on PtW 1.17 in which the Hall of Fame will not record the score. (It is my best ever too.) I was playing the Indians on emporer. I have replayed the last turn a couple of times, and it still will not record the score.

Does any know anything about this?

Thank you.

Did you do something unusual, such as use a tranier or other program on the save? Are you playing a scenario of some sort. How did the game end?
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

IIRC any use of a modified civ3mod will cause you to not be able to add the score to the HoF.

Comment

Yes, if you modify the rules of the game in any way, your score will not be recorded in the HoF.

Comment

I was using the Apolyton University mod. Are those scores not recorded then ?

Comment

Yes, I believe it will not record them.

Comment

Originally posted by SorvinoBackhand
              I was using the Apolyton University mod. Are those scores not recorded then ?
              Any mod you use won't allow the high scores to be recorded, only the vanilla game will show up.

Comment

Working...
              X