Israeli people hate Arafat less than own politicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli people hate Arafat less than own politicans

According to latest survey 25% of Israelis think that the main enemy of Israel is Peretz, the leader of Histadrut (workers' union). 21% of participants consider Arafat as mayor enemy of state. 17% are uncertain and said that they can not say about "single enemy". Sharon also entred in top 3 of "axis of evil" with 15%.
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

So, trade leaders and everyone can be happy.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why is the worker's union considered an enemy of the State? Has Israel fallen so low that strikers are considered as traitors?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Not in Israel only
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Israeli people hate Arafat less than own politicans

So Isrealis have joined the rest of the world.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              Why is the worker's union considered an enemy of the State? Has Israel fallen so low that strikers are considered as traitors?
              If you'd see the amount of strikes, you'd understand. Israel is leading in the no. of strikes....

I don't think that this sentiment is right, but the trade unions are not clear.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                If you'd see the amount of strikes, you'd understand. Israel is leading in the no. of strikes....
                FRIENDS!!!!!!!

At last a country that behaves like France !

I'll inform Chirac to frop the anti-Israeli policies immediately
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

French Strike for Greater Productivity
                  Angered over reports that California's economy has surpassed that of France, dozens of French labor unions staged another of their massive, nationwide strikes Friday, demanding the government investigate possible causes of the country's low per capita productivity.

"French workers should be the most productive in the world, and we will strike until the government can discover why we are not," said Rene L'ampoule, a spokesman for truck drivers who blocked most of the nation's major roadways.

According to the report, compied by the Los Angeles Economic Development Corp, California's gross domestic product was $1.33 trillion last year, compared to France's $1.28 trillion. With 61 million inhabitants, France's population is nearly twice that of California, making the nation's per capita production half that of the U. S. state.

In the country's 15th nation-wide strike this year, protesting miners, farmers, students, truckers, mechanics, teachers, engineers, entertainers, programmers, police officers, firefighters, and journalists, as well as factory, airline, rail, livery, clerical, and prison workers, said it was the government's responsbility to investigate. Government employees, meanwhile, said they would join the strike in sympathy.

-SatireWire
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

FRIENDS!!!!!!!

At last a country that behaves like France !

I'll inform Chirac to frop the anti-Israeli policies immediately
                    I wish.

We have MUCH MORE strikes than you people. google search for these statistics.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

2 mrmitchell

Comment

@MrMitchell.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

2mrmitchel, why Ukrainian flag?
                          money sqrt evil;
                          My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

He's playing the Ukraine in our Dip game. Bastard stabbed me in the back, but he's getting his come uppance, oh yes. I predict no Ukraine by Fall 2004.

Lord only knows what he was thinking.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ah, Amir Peretz, the leader of the Striker's Union.

Israel's public sector is heavily encumbered by impossible work agreements, pension agreements and "kviut" (after you have worked for X years, you can't be fired no matter what happens. even if you sit all day w4nking yourself)

Strikes are just when they are the last means against an unjust cut. Not when they are the first and immediate step in a war for the public sector to keep being the most leasuresome. (sp?)

The avg. salary of the public sector is IIRC twice that of the avg. salary of the private sector, and most of them probably work around 6 hours per day.

Comment

Working...
                              X