CSC updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSC updated

The CSC has had its first update in a long long time. Second Front is up, Red Front updated to version 1.4, and 2194 days to the revised version.

I will try to add some more scenarios today and tomorrow.

Oh my God! A wonder, a wonder! It's alive, alive!
    I'd never thought I see this day...

------------------
    Mathias' Civ II Page
    http://members.xoom.com/thalys/index.html
    The Lost Geologist Blog
    http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

Woohoo

the CSC is alive and well, I'll send my scenario right away
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Could you add "Seeds of Greatness"? I think it's worthy!
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Great news! CSC is one of my favourite Civ sites

Comment

E vaiiii, alla grande !!!!!
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I'm amazed that you can actually get on the FTP server.

Comment

Do you mind if I add a link to the Scenario Collection on my site?
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

I'm glad that everybody's so glad. I certainly will not be able to have daily updates, but once a week or once every two weeks should be possible, at least for the coming month(s).

Yes, I finally have FTP access again, as well as some free time, that is the reason.

I will try my best to add all missing recent scenarios as soon as possible..

Comment

If you are interested, i've my Antigonos scenario...
                    but i have to fix a couple of things.
                    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Mirabile auditu that CSC is up and alive again... Allard, perhaps you don't yet know my new Civ2 site, but you can check and see if you like any of my recent scenarios (Darius 2.2 and Shaibani). You are of course welcome to post any of these.

------------------
                      Follow the masses!
                      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Mighty Carthage fought three wars:
                      It was still mighty after the first one, still inhabitable
                      after the second one;
                      It could not be found after the third one.
                      -Bert Brecht

Visit my Homepage at: http://members.xoom.com/SHaertel/Index.html
                      Follow the masses!
                      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Allard, I've got a few scenarios that I'd love to post to the CSC. However, I'm a Mac scenario author, and I can't be entirely sure that my scenarios will come off well on a PC. Would anyone be willing to help me debug the PC versions of my scenarios, or would it be OK to just post the Mac versions?
                        ----------------------------------------
                        EchoPapa's scenarios are available at the ACS Mac Site
                        and
                        Visit the Institute for Naming Children Humanely at inch.stormpages.com

Comment

Dear God! *swats a flying pig*

Comment

Working...
                          X