Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perm Sub (new player) needed for 18 player Pitboss Diplomacy Game (Beyond the Pit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm Sub (new player) needed for 18 player Pitboss Diplomacy Game (Beyond the Pit)

Hello,

We need a new player (perm sub) for the Vikings in the Diplomacy Pitboss game: Beyond the Pit.

If you are interested, please contact me in PM! We play anonymous so it would be cool if nobody knows who you are

A diplomacy game is a game in which game-score, story telling/role playing, diplomacy and military strategy all add 25% to the end-score and thus determine the winner.

We have a turn timer of 19 hour (22 hours effectively)
    Please read through the "Beyond the Pit" story and organization threads for more information/ a good look at the game.

The Vikings are an avg civ with nice potential.
    They aren't developped too well but have enough room to expand.

Please contact me if you're interested.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Actually I think we need two permenant subs CS. Russia is out too, he was Whiplash right?

Comment

I don't think Russia is Whiplash.
      But we need a perm sub or Whiplash indeed.

Comment

So... three replacements.

Plus one replacement needed for HOTW XII.

Players needed!!!!!!!!
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well who was Whiplash then?
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

I'm not sure if Russia has already bailed out officially.
            I think that Russia was away for 2 weeks or something.

Maybe we should let these 2 (or 3) sub-civs be subject to starving.
            These are civs that are allowed to destroy.

Comment

So we have Oldonia open. What are the other two?

Comment

WHip was no Russia, but I do know what civ he is.

Comment

Perhaps we should try a thread/forum that actually has other people visiting it, like a CFC forum or something. I have yet to see any of these threads actually get a new player. Other than the "new" Japanese player, but c'mon.... we all know what happened there....
                  "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

I think next time we should limit the number of people to say 12 for the next game and make it a smaller map. We have too many players and it does seem to be causing problems with this game.

Comment

I'll be back home on wednesday evening GMT and can take over as a temp sub until you get a perm replacement if required. I can't sub past the 19th of January though.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                        I'm not sure if Russia has already bailed out officially.
                        I think that Russia was away for 2 weeks or something.

Maybe we should let these 2 (or 3) sub-civs be subject to starving.
                        These are civs that are allowed to destroy.
                        Maybe you should consider dividing Oldonia between Japan and Wyandot?

Russia is in a bad location to kill, if you give it to Portugal you overpower them if you give it to Rome you overpower them and if you give it to someone else it is a big overseas colony this early in the game.

Perhaps Russia being conquered by Portugal and Rome dividing it equall and then Rome giving some of those cities to Piercia and Portugal giving cities to Spain would be a workable hybrid.
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by The Capo
                          Perhaps we should try a thread/forum that actually has other people visiting it, like a CFC forum or something.
                          QFT
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I would go for Oldonia being split between Japan and the Wyandot. I just don't want all the cities at once again.

Comment

Working...
                            X