Colonization is good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonization is good

I am really liking this conversion to the CIV:IV engine! I never played the original Colonization, but I have played every iteration of Civ to date. Typically, I do not care for playing through isolated ages, and much prefer historical games that cover from ancient to future times.

But for some reason Colonization works so well! And it works so well on the CIV:IV engine!

I recieved it as a gift at a friend's wedding.

nice psot !!!

Comment

Sadly, I just couldn't get into Colonization. I prefer to play through the entire sweep of history. You really need to go into this game expecting a unique experience, and not expect it to be a Civ IV scenario mod.

Comment

Is that even legit?

Comment

Sadly, it's just advertising.

Comment

I actively play the 'we the people' mod, available on civfanatics.
            "

Comment

I've finished proofreading We the People, doing my best to stay true to the existing style while making the syntax more natural for native English speakers, more idiomatic. I've made changes only to the English text. The fastest way to check the changes is in Colopedia.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                I actively play the 'we the people' mod, available on civfanatics.
                Where can I get this mod?

Comment

Originally posted by filner View Post

Where can I get this mod?
                  "

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarrynad View Post
                    I've finished proofreading We the People, doing my best to stay true to the existing style while making the syntax more natural for native English speakers, more idiomatic. I've made changes only to the English text. The fastest way to check the changes is in Colopedia.
                    Oh? Are you on the mod team?
                    "

Comment

Working...
                    X