I Need to Hit On a Cubs Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need to Hit On a Cubs Fan

Can anyone tell me what went wrong in their playoffs run? Any good one liners? I don't like to catch girls ON THE REBOUND but the cubs elimination is making her act like her boyfriend has just been murdered or something. Thanks

Hasn't she suffered enough?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

We aren't talking about the Cubs right now.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

In the first game, the Cubs pitcher, Ryan Dempster, was too pumped up and it made him uncharacteristically wild -- walked 7 guys. Kept getting in trouble and escaping, but all those walks caught up to him in one swing -- he gave up a grand slam after filling the bases on walks. It seemed like that just deflated them and they never fought back.

Cubs hitters were overanxious and swung at bad pitches -- just like last year.

Be gentle.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
        X