Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama: I Was 'Born In Kenya'

When Romney is president I will get a plumb cabinet position

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."
    The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
    It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
    Last edited by Wiglaf; May 17, 2012, 18:13. Reason: Jonah Goldberg gets his revenge :b: :b:

Like it matters at this point when Obama has been President for over three years.

Comment

There is this thing called an election coming up.

Comment

The election Romney will probably lose? If you're so confident maybe you should buy some Mitt Romney shares on Intrade.

Comment

Where do I do that?

Comment

Comment

What does it mean to be "elected"? Does it count if Obama wins on November 4 but then dies before his inauguration?

This is retarded.

Comment

Getting a majority of the electoral votes. The word for making it to the inauguration is "inaugurated".

Comment

What happens if the election is called for him on November 4, but he dies before the electors can formally cast their ballots?

Comment

Why would that change anything? They elect dead sheriffs in the deep south ALL THE TIME
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Either Obama is a liar or a foreigner. I can see why that upsets you as a liberal but it's now the unavoidable truth.

Comment

Most people wouldn't call me a liberal...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Breitbart News reports on a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency which describes the author as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X