Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dungeon of Apolyton

The Dungeon of Apolyton!

The DoA is a module I'm making for Neverwinter Nights. It should be ready in about 2-3 weeks (I hope) It features many 'poly posters, and hopefully 'poly humor too. So far we have :

Asmodean the dwarf trader (doesn't say lot at the moment)
    Chairman Tassadar, leader of the Communist Zombies (level boss)
    Vovan, the dread undead captain (level boss)
    Skanky Burns, barkeeper supreme
    DrSpike, the ork cheiftain (having trouble with undead pirates)
    Random settlers
    John Miller, the gnomish scroll salesman
    MING and RAH (big baddies... wait and see)
    Mrs Jamski (very tough lady)
    Bob Bobbins - your grandfather
    Spam Badgers
    Communist Zombies
    Hungry Golems
    Killer Penguins
    The dreaded off-topic archive!
    Trolls
    Flamers

And many more to come.

What I need is at least 3 people who'll play it and anyone who's interested in being in it to tell me why they should be included, what they could be, and the role they'd like to play (even if its just drinking in Skanky's bar.

I'm giggling playing it, especially when I f*** up the scripting and Mrs Jamski goes haywire on me because I killed Tass

Input .... MORE input!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Screenshot?
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Does it use any of the expansions, or can you play it with the 'vanillia' version?
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I may just have to buy NWN for that.

/me snickers about Tass and Mrs Jamski
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

sounds like it could be entertaining

I will probably play some NWN again in January

I could paly it than

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: The Dungeon of Apolyton

Originally posted by Jamski
            anyone who's interested in being in it to tell me why they should be included, what they could be, and the role they'd like to play (even if its just drinking in Skanky's bar.
            Can you make me a fanatical druid? Even if it's just standing outside the city gates yelling obscenities at the city dwellers or something.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Although this means that if I play this, I will still have to get my own damn drinks.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Some screenshots :

Jamski Vs Communist Zombie.

Communist Zombie takes it in the chest.

Standing behind Chairman Tassadar in the Zombie Sewers.

Tass dies, very messily.

Squaring of against DrSpike, the Orc Boss.

DrSpike avenges Tass's death with a huge electrical balst from his sword. OW!

To come :

Buying drinks for Urban Ranger in Skanky's bar and grill!
                LeChuck vs MrsDrSpike
                Oswald and the forces of nature!
                Asmodean gets MORE dialogue!

Watch this thread

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

LOL...too bad I don't have NWN. Should be fun to play

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

You're just bitter because you don't have a starring role... yet

-Jam

Comment

The Orc Chieftain is excellent.

Comment

He's REALLY tough. If you don't do the side quests in DrSpike's lair, he's almost impossible to beat (without using a test character with a sword that does 2d6 of every sort of damage ) Playing through with a new character from the beginning DrSpike is POSSIBLE, but certainly a worthy boss for the eighth level. He's MUCH tougher than Tass.

(Guess who has a bounty on DrSpike's head?)

-Jam

Comment

You're not happy about the communist zombies, or your not happy about not being as tough as DrSpike? Just wait Tass... there's something special planned for you

Questions for you all :

Who should I have as Skanky's doorman/bouncer ?
                          Why is ADG running a whorehouse?
                          What are his whores called?

What magic items would be appropriate? Add to this list :
                          • Ming's Rod of Banning
                          • Sword of Flaming
                          • Spamtrigger
                          • The Moderator
                          • The axe of Thread Closure
                          • Trollbane
                          • Evilgrin throwing Smilies

I need more really.

-Jam

Comment

The Wand of Server Trouble - will bring any Apolytoner to his knees for a random amount of time

Mystical Ring of the Banana - gives + x hitpoints when worn

Staff of unlimited Pop-Ups - Casts confusion on enemy (if confusion is in NWN - like I said, I don't have that game)

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              Buying drinks for Urban Ranger in Skanky's bar and grill!
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X