Blurry vision and Caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurry vision and Caffeine

My thread title say it all; sometimes when I drink coffee/tea or energy drink, my visions become more blurry. Or it seems that my visions is affected by more noises(artifacts)...

Is this normal? What's the cause?
    Last edited by CrONoS; November 30, 2008, 18:08.
    bleh

High Blood Pressure I think.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

CrONoS, after his caffeine fix. I can see the eyes problem.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ahahha
        bleh

Comment

If your vision is effected by noise, you've got bigger problems than caffeine intollerance.
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

My vision goes blurry if I don't get enough caffeine.

No, wait...that's my eyelids...
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

JM
              This answer would explain both the blurry vision and a sensitivity to loud noises in your vision. Caffeine will drive up your blood pressure. If your avatar is a picture of you, then you need to get to a Cardiac type right away. BP that high in a young man will kill him, guarenteed! (If it's some star unrecognized by me, forgive me. Anyway, see a doctor.)
              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I have something like that, only it doesn't happen till after I wake up, but i read about it, and i think it has to do with the caffeine flushing vitamins and stuff out of you. I also had something similar with some heavy duty hangovers, and the alcohol also flushes your vitamins and electrolytes out. Thats my guess anyway.

P.S. the noise he is refering to is like light specs you see in a picture that was taken in the dark, not the noise you hear.

Comment

Hello again, 4-year-old thread!
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
                    This.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X